Chapter 14: Kidnapping

Addison's P.O.V

Turns out the campus is a lot bigger than I thought and finding my way back to the frat house was anything but simple. I find myself lost in between the mazes of buildings but unable to spot any of my new friends to help me. I would ask someone but not many people look friendly around here.

I somehow find myself in front of a parking lot and I'm about to turn back but then I run straight into someone, falling to the ground and my things with me.

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. "

I say frantically and quickly pick my things up, rising to my feet. When the person doesn't respond I look up to see a god like man, starring at me with a look I can't seem to figure out. For some reason I feel my heart skip a beat at his presence.

" Um, are you okay? "

I ask confused.

" Come with me. "

He simply says, grabbing my hand. I find myself melting over his voice before I snap back to my senses.

" What? Wait! I can't just go some where with you, I don't know you! "

I exclaim and don't move.

" Don't be stubborn, I'm not going to hurt you. "

" Hurt me? That's not what this is about. I don't know you. "

He sighs and looks at me for a minute in thought. The next thing I know I'm being thrown over his shoulder.

" What are you doing? Put me down! Someone help! "

" Calm down, I told you I'm not going to hurt you. "

" And how is that suppose to make me feel better? "

We are suddenly walking into a building and into a random classroom, I hear him shut the door and clicking the lock shut before he sits me down gently on the desk.

" What are you doing? You can't just- "

Before I can yell and scold him any further he presses his lips to mine. My first thought is to pull away and slap him, however as soon as our lips touch a tingling feeling flows threw my body and I want to give into it. For a split second I find myself inching towards his touch and my body relaxing but then I realize what I'm doing and push him away, slapping him.

My mouth falls open in shock at what just happened and he looks just as shocked, although he seems to quickly recover and once again is only an inch from me. Trapping me in between his arms.

" Was that slap suppose to hurt? "

He ask smugly.

" You..you. "

He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks.

" Me? "

" You can't just drag a random girl into a class and kiss her! I could report you for sexual harassment! This isn't okay! "

I yell at him but as I look at him starring at me, every word that comes out of my mouth seems to go straight over his head.

" Are you even listening to me? "

" Hm? Sorry I was just distracted by your beauty. "

I squint my eyes at him in annoyance and once again go to push him, this time he refuses to move.

" This is literally sexual harassment and kidnapping all in one. "

I scold him but he just smirks once again.

" Look, this is my first day at a school and I've had a good day up until now. So can you please just give me a break and let me go? "

" Wait, first day at a school? Ever? "

" Yes, ever. Now please let me just leave already. "

He looks at me, sighing and then backs up. Holding his hand out for me, to help me off the desk.

" This feels like a trap. "

I say, eyeing him.

" I'm guessing since it's your first day you're lost as hell, so figure I can help. "

He says shrugging.

" Sooo you kidnap me, kiss me, and now want to be friends? "

I ask confused. Is this a normal guy thing I don't know about?

" I would say yes but that sounds a lot like the friend zone so. "

He says smiling and I shake my head at him. I have no idea what to say or do in this situation.