Chapter 15: Different

It only took forever, but I finally made it out of the classroom. The strange guy is still following me and asking every question possible but once I find Ron and Aron I know they will probably run him off.

I don't know how I feel about this guy, despite him locking me in a room and kissing me he doesn't give me bad signals. He just makes me feel...weird.

" So where are we headed? "

He ask me.

" Um, a frat house. "

He stops walking and I hear a strange sound come from him.

" And why exactly are you going to a frat house? "

He ask, his voice lowering.

" It's kind of a long story. "

I tell him. As he remains quiet, I examine his body language and notice how tense and on edge he seems to be compared to only a minute ago.

" Is there something wrong? "

I ask confused.

" You seem like a smart girl, why concern yourself with frat boys? "

He ask, suddenly sounding very hostile.

" It's not what you're thinking, they're just helping me out of a tough situation. "

" Care to explain? "

He sounds as if he's on the verge of a breakdown but before I can give it a second thought I hear some familiar voices calling me.

" Addison? What are you doing on this side of the campus? Aren't your classes on the other side? "

Aron ask me, walking up with Ron trailing not to far behind him.

" I'm so happy to see you guys! I'm so lost. "

I exclaim as Aron throws his arm around me.

" Silly, you should have waited for us after class and we could have walked you back. "

Aron says smiling. I then hear someone clear their throat and look to see the mystery guy giving Aron the strangest look.

" I'm guessing these are your frat boys? "

The guy ask, his voice sounding calm but looking at his clenched fist seemed to say otherwise.

" Her frat boys? Awe you called me yours, I knew you had a thing for me. "

Aron teases, pinching my cheeks as I swat his hand away.

" Yeah, this is Aron and Ron. Guys, this is..."

I trail off, realizing I hadn't gotten a name.

" Ethan. "

He finishes for me.

" Ah, well thank you Ethan for taking care of our little Addie but we must be going now. The party won't start without me. "

Aron winks.

" Party? "

Me and Ethan say at the same time, causing us to look at each other. I quickly look back to Aron when I see a hint of a smirk appearing.

" It's your first day of school, ever! That deserves a party. "

" Oh no, I'm not really the party type. "

" And have you ever been to one? "

" Well no but- "

" Then you don't know, do you? "

Aron teases.

" I'll think about it, but I'm not promising anything. "

" Of course all are invited you know. "

Ron, who has remained silent until now finally speaks up. I notice Aron gives him a glare and rolls his eyes as his brother looks to Ethan.

" I might show up. "

Ethan shrugs, not looking at all amused.

" Such a downer isn't he? "

Aron whispers to me.

" Well, hope to see you there man. "

Aron says, giving him an awkward wave. I nod at him but as we walk farther away somehow it feels...different. I feel different.