Chapter 5: Late Night Visit

Rose's POV

I wake up from my nap only to realize that it's currently 3:28 in the morning exactly; and that my window is open. I just sigh knowing that Jeff's in my room.

"Jeff, I know that you're in here, so you can come on out now..." I say while sitting up. Jeff finally comes out of the corner and stares at me.

"What the hell you staring at?" I ask all annoyed. He just chuckles in reply and says, "Well hello sleeping beauty, it's nice to see you!" I fall back on the bed and cover my face with a pillow. "Ugh go away Jeff, I'm trying to sleep."

"I was just wondering if I could stay here tonight and maybe take a shower?" he asks hesitantly. I don't feel like fighting with him so I agree. "Fine you can stay ONE night. You're lucky cause my mom's at work for the night and morning."

"Thanks Rose. Uhm, by any chance do you have some clothes I can borrow for the night?" I sigh and turn my light on and start looking him over. I sigh again when I see that his hoodie is covered in fresh blood.

"I'll go and look to see if we have any. Stay here." "No problem with that one Rose..." as I'm looking around for some of my dad's old clothes, I realize he's being very obedient. I go pack to my room with a white tee and black PJ pants and black boxers for Jeff to sleep in.

I put the clothes on the bathroom sink, right when the shower turns off. I reach my hand in the shower and hand him a towel. He opens the curtain as I turn around. Wow. Is all that I can think. Who would've guessed that he would actually be fit. He's also like Gabe, not to muscular but perfect.

I see something red on his side, and notice that he's bleeding! I gasp and look at Jeff and say, "Jeff! You're bleeding!" all he does is shrug his shoulders. Sighing I continue, "Get dressed, but leave the shirt off so I can clean up your wound." I walk out of the bathroom.

When I get to my room, I hear him yell, "I knew you wanted me Rose!" I just roll my eyes and wait patiently with the first aid kit. I mumble, "I've sighed a lot tonight..."