Chapter 14: Meeting The Slender Man!

Rose's POV

Jeff told me that tonight we're supposed to meet the Slender Man! I think I have heard about him once. He said that it's that guy in my dream. Jeff also said that usually when he shows up in peoples dreams, he's planning on stalking, and then killing them. I'm just confused on why Jeff is worried about this...

Jeff went out to kill right now, so I'm taking a shower and getting ready to meet him. It's kinda hot out tonight so I plan on just wearing shorts. After the shower and drying my hair I decide to wear a white crop top shirt, with a pair of black shorts with matching flats. For my hair I simply but it up in a messy bun. I decided not to wear make-up. 

I hear a thud downstairs and walk down to see my mom. Ever since Jeff killed Gabe, she's been out having one night stands. I'm getting sick of it really. I'm happy that I can officially move out in a month. Jeff doesn't know this, but my birthday is on Halloween. I hear a second thud come from my room, so I know that Jeff is back. The funny thing, is that my mom knows that Jeff still comes by, and she doesn't even try to arrest him. 

"Tell Jeff, Rose, to stay away from me..." "I have no problem with that mom." With that, I walk upstairs to see him sitting on the bed waiting... patiently? "You ready to go?" I ask. All he does is simply nod his head. We just go down the stairs like normal people, even though he is far from it. 

Jeff and I have been walking for like an hour and he hasn't said anything which is really weird. Usually he's bugging the shit out of me, then again ever since I told him my dream last night, he's been acting strange. After another hour of walking, we finally come to a huge looking mansion in the middle of the woods. 

"Well, isn't this fancy." is all I can muster up. "Yep. Be warned, he may seem scary, but he's a major clean freak..." We walk inside and I'm greeted by Sally. "Hi Rose! I'm so happy to see you again!" I giggle. "I'm happy to see you to Sally." "Yay!" I laugh as she runs off with Charlie. 

All of a sudden I hear someone say, "Welcome Child. I, am Slender Man..." along with his voice came a slight static sound. I look up and see the exact same guy from my dream.