Chapter 7: Early Morning Wake

Rose's POV

It's the following morning since Jeff showed up last night. I know that he's in bed right next to me, but I'm not that scared. I decide to get up to take a shower, but something is holding me down.

I look to see what it was. Turns out, Jeff cuddled me in his sleep. To actually think about that, it's kinda disturbing. Anyway, I keep trying to get up but he won't let me. "Ugh Jeff let me up." I get no response, but his grip gets tighter. "Jeff please I wanna take a shower."

Somehow that worked and he let me go. I hop in the shower and do my business. I get out and slip on my icy blue lace panties and matching bra. I realize I left all my other clothes in my room. "Great. Just great." my voice coated in fresh sarcasm. 

I walk into my room and see Jeff still sleeping, so I walk over to my drawer and slip on some leggings and pair of white-washed blue jean shot shorts. For my shirt I put on a plain black crop-top.

"Well, that was a good wake up call." I nearly jump out of my clothes when I hear Jeff's voice. I look over at him and glare. "You couldn't have told me you woke up?" "If I did, I wouldn't have been able to get a good view." 'God he makes it sound like we're dating, of course that'd never happen.' I think to myself.

"By the way Rose, who's Travis?" Did I forget to mention that I have a boyfriend named Travis? Well yeah I do. "Well Jeff, Travis is my boyfriend. Why? Did he text me?" "Well actually, he texted saying that he's going to be here in 10 minutes. Well now 5 minutes."

"What? Jeff you need to go now!" I frantically pull Jeff off of my bed and towards my window. "Ugh fine. But what about my clothes?" I start thinking when I finally say, "Come back tonight, they'll be washed. Just keep those for now. Don't make that shirt bloody either!" "Fine, can't wait. See you tonight baby doll."

With that he's gone. I sigh in relief and head downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring. "I'm coming!" I yell as I go downstairs. Once I open the door I'm greeted by Travis. "Hey babe." I say.

"Rose... I don't know how to say this but... we need to break up... I'm sorry." for some reason I find myself completely fine with that. "I understand Travis, don't worry." "Alright, well I go to go, see you later Rose. "You to Trav..."

I can't really think of a reason to be upset though. I just hope that Jeff doesn't do anything stupid. Especially in my dad's clothes.