Chapter 20: Jeff's Okay? Thank God

Rose's POV

It's been about three days and Jeff is still knocked out. Slender said that he's gonna be in this small coma for a few days. I'm worried sick, and feel bad. If I didn't say that I didn't trust him, we wouldn't be here right now... We'd probably be back at my house making fun of each other, or talking like we normally do.

I just hope that he's ok. I'm pacing around out in the hall, in front of Jeff's room waiting for Slender to tell me how he is. I feel bad because I'm probably making a draft, but frankly I don't care.  I'm more worried for Jeff. Slender finally comes out of Jeff's room... "Is Jeff ok? Is he gonna live?" "Yes child, Jeff will live, now go in there and stay with him until he wakes up... which will be soon." "Yes Slender, I'll do that, thanks..." "Your welcome Rose..." I quickly run into Jeff's room and grab hold of his hand. 

"Don't worry Jeff, I'm right here. I promise I won't leave your side until you wake up..." I hear a slight groan come from the currently coma induced Jeff. I look up at him with a tear streaming down my face. I feel his hand grip mine. I smile really wide. "Come on Jeff, you can do it... Come on, wake up! Sally misses you lots, along with the other house mates. Did I mention that I'm becoming a Creepy Pasta? Well yeah I am..." 

That's the truth. I decided that since I already killed my mom, that I needed to get checked by Slender. He said that since I killed my mom already and didn't come for a discussion, that I'm already to far gone. I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear another groan. I look at Jeff's face and see his eyes start to become unglazed.

My smile widens. "Rosie?" "Yes Jeff, it's me. I'm here. I've been for awhile." "How many days have I been out?" "Well, so far three... By the way, no need to worry about Jane... I may or may not have killed her." He chuckles at that. Then I remember that the reason Jeff's in here, is because of me. Realizing this, I look down and let a tear fall.

Jeff's POV

Of course I didn't forget her telling me that she didn't trust me. But, it shows that she does care if she stayed here for three days, just to keep check on me. "Don't worry Rose... I forgive you... Besides, Slender already told me the night before, that you would lose your memory until noon of the following day. I left though because it did hurt that you said you didn't trust me..."

Rose looks at me, and the look that she gave, literately breaks me... I give her a real smile for once. "Jeff, still I am really sorry..." I just pull her into a hug. I don't know what caused me to do so, but it feels so good. "Did you hear what I said about becoming a Creepy Pasta, and living here with you guys?" I actually did hear that so I smile. All I know is, is that my life, seriously just got a whole lot better.