The end of waiting

At the way to Yubaba office...

The familiar dark corridor... Haku walk for minutes. Then stop at the in front of the door of the old witch. Yubaba. "Why you let Yubaba-sama waiting you!?! You petty dragon!!!" The knob dispraise The young god. "Shut up you useless thing." He talk-back to the knob "RUDE!!" The knob says then a door open. The old witch look to Haku wickedly. "Come in." She says with sweetly voice. The young dragon walk into her office. "What do you want to talk? You old witch." He says with his angry-tired face. "Nothing~ Just want to ask about your depression. Is it better from normal?" Yubaba asks with a pretend-curious face. "Not at all. In this place....." He says with tired sound. "Well... If you don't want to stay... Why didn't you go away? Dragon." Yubaba says. "Because y-" "I didn't say that you can't go anywhere Haku." Yubaba cuts him words. "What!?! Really!?! You mean that I can go from here!?!"
Haku says with shock face. "Su-" Yubaba going to say. But Haku runaway from her office before she speak. Then a door is close behind him. "Sure.. Haku... But I didn't accept that you will have a long LIVE." She let out a evil laugh. "You foolish-lazy dragon. Do you think that you can have stupid therapy case without any work in a long time!?! Do you think that I'll let you go easily? Wrong!!!" After she says. She let a dark hawk spirit who is her servant. Fly out from window then go to the human world by the tunnel with an evil laugh.

At the Boiler room...

"Kamaji!!! Here your food!! And ya' all too." Lin shouts to the Boiler man with a food in her hand and a bucket full of star candy. (I don't know. But I'll call it a star candy =_=.) "Thank you." Kamaji take his hand to get food from Lin. "Here you are little sootballs." Lin turn from kamaji to the the sootballs group who waiting food from her. Then throw the stars candy to them. Then a little door is open. "LIN!! KAMAJI!! Ouch!!" The exciting teen dragon shouts with his excited face then try to go out from the small door but the head meet a door achitrave."Haku!! Are you okay!?! Here. Let me help you." Kamaji ask with a curious face then take his hand to drag him out gently. Lin turn to Haku with a giggle. "Thank you Kamaji I'm okay now. Ouch...." Haku touch head because of hurts. Then Lin let out a laugh. "A-are you a-alright." She ask Haku with a laugh. "That's not a joke!!! It's really hurt!!" The young god tell her angrily with an angry-childish face. "Well I have something to tell you two." Haku continue then Lin stop from laughing to listen him. And Kamaji is listening to him. "I have talk with Yubaba. In a whole time she says she didn't mean that she don't let me go to her." "She's WHAT!!?" Kamaji&Lin asks Haku with a shock face. "Yes, It's mean what I says. Then I came here to say goodbye to everyone.... so sorry to gone so fast but don't tell you two... And don't worry I says goodbye to everyone out there and have already pack my things." He says sadly. "It's alright!!! You can visit here everytime!!" Kamaji says.
"Yeah!! If you have some problems you can come back and consult me!!!"
Kamaji and Lin hug him then quit.  "Thank you... It's time to go now.... sayonara..." "sayonara..." Two spirits say goodbye back to Haku. Then a teen dragon turn to a door to go out.

At the outside of Bathhouse...

Every spirits except Yubaba. Come out from inside to say goodbye to their master. "SAYONARA!!! HAKU-SAMA!!! PLEASE COME BACK TO US!!!" "What? Did you all come out to say goodbye to me?..." Haku ask with a sadly face. "ARIKATO!!! I'LL COMEBACK TO YOU ALL!!! I PROMISE!!!!" Then the young god turn to his dragon form then fly to the tunnel and then go to human world.
But didn't know anything what is going on with him in the near future....