Start finding her

At the tunnel....

Haku turn to his human form. The dark inside the tunnel didn't scare the young god. He walk and walk along the way... then arrive at the outside. The familiar forest that a human girl 'Chihiro' come to him. He walk along the forest then arrive at the beside of the main road to go the town. "What is this place? I think I can remember that this place are going to be the  ground. Not this hard things. I don't think this is are rocks." Haku says with wondering face then look down to the concrete floor. turn in to his dragon form then fly away to find his human girl friends.

'I can't sense her smell!!. Where are her!?!'

'It can't be!!! If she move away!?!'

'No!! It can't be!! May be she studying!!'

Haku talk with himself together in his mind with flying in his dragon form and see an old woman siting on the bench. 'A human!!! Great!! Let's ask her!!'
Then Haku fly down to a big bush opposite the bench and turn to human form in that bush. But didn't notice that inside the bush have a thorn. "OUCH!!" He shout out inside a bush very loud til the old woman can hear him. "Oh my!! Are you alright dear?" The old woman asks him with a hoarse sound. Stand up with a brown stick then walk to him. Then take her hand to hold the teen dragon up. "Thank you madam. Ouch..." "You're welcome honey." Then the old woman take his hand to the bench.

At the other side...

After an old woman help him. She invite Haku to sit with her. Haku sit beside an old woman at the bench in silence a moment. Then an old woman broke the silence. "What's your name my good man?" The old woman ask him. "Oh sorry madam! My name is Haku. And... What is your name madam?" "Haha please just call me  'Obasan'."(Is a Japanese. Mean grandma >_•) "Oh... Uh... Why are you stay here alone obasan?" Haku asks an old woman. "Just waiting my grandson to take me back to home."
She answer with a smiley face. The young god feel a knife stab his heart and hurt so badly.... The picture of 'Chihiro' pass through his heart to his mind. "And you? Are you waiting someone?" The old woman asks him. Haku out of thinking then turn to listen to her. "Uh... sorry What are you saying again obasan?" Haku asks her to get back to conversation. "Haha    it's okay honey. I just want to know that are you waitng 'someone'?" Haku  keep silence in a moment. Then answers the old woman sadly. "Yes...." "Really? What's her name?" The old woman asks him. "Chihiro... she is the girl that I met long time ago...." Haku answer her. "Chihiro.... Is she are a girl with brown pony tail hair?" The old woman asks him. "Yes... A-are you know her obasan?" Haku asks her with hopeless face. "Yes my good man. She is my neighborhood. But she move now." Old woman answers him. "Really!? Where is she go obasan!?!" "She told me she move to Tokyo. I think you waiting for a long right?" She says sweetly with smiley face and pat his head gently. "Thank you!! Obasan!! Where is that place!?!"
Haku says with shock - excited face. "Haha. You never go to the Tokyo? Over there my good man. Remember It's big city with many buildings many cars and many peoples." She giggle then point her finger to east. "Thank you!! Obasan!!! Good bye!! Thank you for everything!!" Then Haku turn to his dragon form then fly along the way that the old woman point to it.
"Goodluck.... I wish you will find her.... MY GOOD MAN...." Then an old woman dissapear...
The young god is fly away to danger....
Don't know what's going on in the future....
The future that unfortune for him...
But.... the future is future....
DON'T HOLD ON WITH IT....