Busy day

At hospital... 06:32 a.m.

A young god wake up in white room with morning light touch his face from a window. "Where.... am I?" Haku slowly look around surrondings of him then see his body. "Bandages? What happen to me?..." Then he try to move but the pain come to control his body instead. "I-it's hurt..." He try to move but it doesn't work then he try to think about what happen yesterday then sound of an opened door and a nurse come to the confuse and sleepy young god. "Sorry for wake you up Mr." A nurse says with sweet and polite voice then bring a steel tray with syringe and hospital pantients name list and put them on a table beside Haku's bed. Haku is in silence but turn his face to steel tray then see a syringe. His face looks paler than normal. 'A-a syringe...!?! What is ths human going to do!?! I don't have any illness!!' His acknowlege fast as his mind. He try to move away from nurse, avoid from syringe. "I just want to check your blood sir. It's take for minute please don't move your arm." A nurse pick up a syringe then pull Haku's arm to her. Syringe impale in his pale skin. Haku close his eyes tightly but his sense tells him that a nurse has amusement feelings with his childish behavior. "Done know. Please push this cotton gently." Haku slowly open his eyes then look to his arm then follow her command. "Can I know your name sir?" A nurse start a conversation with her patient then pick up a pen from her pocket and a hospital name list to write his information. "My name is Nigihayami Kohakunushi." "So. How old are you?"
He's in silence...
'What... I don't know my age... 592?'
'If I tell the truth. She will think I'm crazy... It can't help! I'm a god...'
"25" "Okay..."
After that a nurse try her best to dig all his information.

At Meili room...

It's a beautiful morning and sweet dream - sleep for her. Till her phone ringtone sound come to her ears instead her alarm clock. "Wha ma phone ringing like daaa....." Meili asks herself then get up from her bed with sleepy . "Hm... a callll?? Who phone mehhh so earleyyyyy!?..." Says Meili. Then answer a call. "This is phone calls from hospital. Are you Ms. Huang jinmeili?" At the moment. Meili changes her voice quickly after hear a call. "O-oh yes!"

4 minutes later...

"Mr. Nigihayami kohakunushi? The guy that I help him...?" Says Meili while drives to hospital. "Well... I think I have enough money to take care someone... wait a minute. Did I thinking to pay a guy...? No!!" She talks to herself then turn her face to see a hospital that phone her. "Here I am...." Says Meili while turn her car to find space to park her car. About a minute she find a space then park her car. After that she open hers car door then step outside. Eyeglasses-girl walk out with her short curly hair. (Her hair style without any hair band.) white t-shirt with jeans and red sneakers. Her wrist have a black watch. Meili locks hers car then walk through the entrance of hospital and go straight to inpateint department. After she arrived. She talks to nurses at that place then tells his information.