The Night

"Yes!! Finally!! Finished all. ALL of them!!" "What time is it now? Oh... 3 a.m. But I have nothing in my stomach. Let's go to minimart. I know now why my weight is up and up... poor me..." She mumble to herself. Don't know what going to happen in the future...

At minimart 3:15 a.m...

Huang buy some sweets and chips and going to walk to her room. But something don't let her go. She hear some strange sound very loud. "What is that sound? Car crashes?" She ask herself then walk out from minimart to footpath. She see a man  (Haku) who was crashed by car. His body is full of bruises and blood. "OH MY GOD!! I'LL CALL EMBULANCE!!" She's panic and try calm herself down by calling embulance. "Hello this is hospital." Says nurse. "H-HI THIS PLACE HAVE CAR CRASHES!! SHINJUKU ROAD!!
IN FRONT OF MINIMART NEAR A  YUME APARTMENT!!!" "Okay ms. Please calm down and wait us we will be there in minutes. Please don't hang up a phone." "T-THANK YOU SO MUCH."
In 4 minutes. Embulance come and take Haku to hospital. Huang run to get her car and follow embulance to hospital.

At the hospital...

The girl sit near a emergency room then she see a doctor come out. "He's safe now. I think you can come later by tomorrow." A docter says with polite voice. "Thank you so much..." Huang says with tired and relived voice. "You're welcome." A doctor says then walk away. Huang go get her car then go to her apartment room. "I'm very tired now.... Hope he's okay..." After minutes she arrived her room then take a bath and go to sleep.