Past

They don't know how long did they just walk along the way. Saw nothing except the darkness.

"Did we arrived now little one?

"Yes."

Four spirits starring at a one simple cozy room which seems not belong to an attractively decorated and luxurious castle.

The roof and the wall are the same colours,  light hazelnut brown.

On the left hand of her. There are just one cozy bed with ruby velvet fluffy blanket. There is a small wardrobe beside the bed and a bathroom.

In front of her are a small fire place that was lighten up by herself and a crimson small couch with one old book on it.

On the right hand of the room owner's a big red-oak wood bookcase with many old books.

Each of them seems old and be read too many times too count.

"This is my private room that I used to sleep since I am just a human."

Here, take a seat.

I'll go take a bath with my clothes. It's kinda sweaty here."

Meili lightly smiles then picks up one sleepwear.

Her sleepwear looks too simple for an empress's or a queen's used to look like.

The light violet satin dress with foot length and long sleeves. No laces or ornamental fringes. The dress seems a bit loose for her body but it looks so comfy to wear.

'What did she mean 'just a human'

Wasn't she a goddess in the first place?'

Haku was curious by her words, try to remembers something like the past or backstory.

Nothing came into his mind.

'But I just connect my memories with her since I was in the hospital...

What happened to her...?

I always remember her, used to know her for very long ago.

But... what about the past I gave her a sight to look...? Did she lost it?'

The sound of door opening up from the bathroom.

"Sorry for waiting."

"Meili."

"Yes?"

"Tell us everything."

Haku starring right at his friend.

"So..."

Meili walks to open the door and put her towel down in front of the door and rings the bell. The maid came up and picks the towel up then go away.

"It started when I was younger. I always used to be a princess and the granddaughter of King if heaven.

And because of my blindness. The new goddess showed up... and I thought she stole everything away from me. Even my honor, my trust.