Apartment

"Ugh!! Why it's always be like this!!" Says Huang jinmeili while running to her apartment room that's not far away from here. "Run girl. RUN!!" Then she stumble at footpath and see someone turn to her. "Aw!!" "Are you okay Ms?" Haku see a girl then offer a pale beautiful hand to her. "Thank you so much Mr." Says Huang with her busy mind inside her brain.
'Fuck.... Is this male hand? Look more softer than some girls like me... which type of hand cream does he use!?'
"You're welcome." The girl stand up and look at Haku's face. 'Oh gosh... He looks much prettier than me.' She says while look down to see her self that mess up with some dirt. "Sorry sir. What's your n-" Asks Huang. But then she turn up to the young god who had disappear. "What the.... " She's in silence for a minute then continue running to her apartment with her shock feeling.

At apartment room...

"Yes!!! Here I am!!" Huang shout out very loud inside her room then go straight to her cream-fluffy chubby hamster. "Hi!! Custard. Are you hungry??" She starts conversation with her hamster and a hamster answer her by run to the door of cage. "Oh yes absolutely! Here you are." She drag a full of sunflower seeds-dozen to pick up them then offer a hamster favorite food. It pick one seed,put inside it cheeks then run to go back to sleep. "Okay. Now... time for works!" She walk straight to her work-desk then turn on her labtop. "I was already take a bath no problem to work all night then." She talks to her self while open her file to continue her works. Then go to youtube to play her work-time song.