Arrived

'Tokyo... I thing it's very busy town. And.... what is a car?'
'Am I don't know about any technology in human world?'.
Busy and curious mind of Haku running in his head. At the moment dark flying thing pass him very fast.
'Ah!! What is that? A...hawk?'
'Why I can smell blood from that thing? Weird....' Haku start to has a little nervous but there is nothing can stop him from find his dearest human girl. 'Well I think it's will take a while to arrived that town... or capital? I don't know.'
At the moment Haku calm his busy thinking then... 'WOW Is this Tokyo?!? How busy of this town??' Then the dragon land down to the ground, change to his human form then walk with excited feelings.

At the middle of Tokyo...

The girls have notice Haku and stare him with sparkle eyes. "OMG! Is he a human!?!?" "So cute..." But they didn't notice that he have a very good hearing. 'Well... I suppose to stay away from here...' Fast as his mind. He aviod from the group of girls that stare him by walk away quickly.

"What a busy day... I'm tired for my paper works and plan projects"
"Am I suppose to be Diplomat?....." A black eyeglasses - ponytail girl with chocolate brown and black hair plug in her headphone then listen to her favorite song but still hear her friends excited with Haku. "Meili! Meiliiii" Meili freinds called her but... no answer. "MEILI!!" Now her friends called her louder. "HUANG JIN MEILI!!!" Her friend shout again. "Yes...?" She answers with tired sound. "Why are you always plug in you're headphones???" "I like it.." "Well we saw the g-" "About 'THE GUY' who is very cute and gorgeous that you all think that he isn't a human. Right?" "You always like this." "Like what? Eavesdropper?" "Yes like that." Then they laugh very loud. Huang jinmeili smirk.
"What a disturbing..." says Haku. Then Meili turn her face. Her eyes and Haku meet each other accidentally. Then turn away. "What time is it now?" "4:30 p.m. Why?" "SHIT!!! I'M GOING TO DO MY WORKS!!! BYE GIRLS!!" "See ya.. looks like she has many things to do.." "Yeah... poor girl." Says the two of the girl groups seeing her friend leaves.