Q&A

Author: In this Q&A session, the protagonists of this story and my next story, Diary of a Reborn Queen, are invited. Let's welcome Eirlys and Liana!

Q: What is your name?

E: Eirlys Astor.

L: Liana... Cain?

Author: Interesting, Liana seems not really sure of her surname.

Q: How old are you?

E: Age is a girl's secret. Not going to answer this. 

L: I was twenty when I died, but I became 16 again. So what do you think? 

Q: If you have to describe yourself with three adjectives, what would they be?

E: Sensible, logical and cool. I'm a cool sidekick!

L: Sensitive, introverted and sensible. 

Q: If you have to describe the hero of your story with three adjectives, what would they be?

Author: Hero of your story as in Lord Astor and Prince Sebastian.

E: ... Evil, sarcastic. Will he know what I said? You have to promise me he won't. 

Author: What are you planning to say, Eirlys. =_= No one will know what you plan to say... except the readers ;)

E: Warm-hearted. 

Author: Ohhhh. Ok how about Liana?

L: Prince Sebastian isn't the hero of my story, I planned to break off my engagement with him. 

Author: But... you were married to him?

L: In my previous life. 

Author: Just give three adjectives to describe Prince Sebastian.

L: I'm definitely going to break off the engagement, Author.

Author: Uh-huh. Let's see...

L: Reserved, cold and emotionless. Also known as the ice prince. 

Author: Very apt description. 

Q: Do you have anything to say to each other?

E: Lady Liana, I hope you won't get tortured by the Author. Have a sweet life! Don't be like me, being tied to an evil lord is tiring. 

L: That already happened. The being tortured part. Literally. At least you lord talks to you, it's hard being tied to a prince who rarely speaks and looks at you with ice-cold eyes. Lady Astor, have a wonderful life now that you have escaped the author's torture. 

Author: Well... about that XD Lord and Lady Astor are going to appear in Liana's story~ Congrats!!!

E: No!!!!!! Let me go!!!! We're not even living in the same kingdom!!

L: You have my condolences. Wait... I am the main target, I think I need all the luck I have. No... I hate luck. =_=

E: Same. I hate luck. =_= 

----------------

Author's note

A very special special chapter XD

Liana is the protagonist from my new story, Diary of a Reborn Queen. (Now posted!! Eirlys and Lord Astor will appear, so do check it out if you're interested!)

Hope you enjoyed this fun crossover!

This is the last chapter I have written, but don't worry if I have another inspiration for a new snapshot, I'll write it and post it here!

Thank you every single reader for going through this journey with me! Thank you so much!!!

See you next time!