Chapter 3

Wow! Its soo dark in here" said Smith. He looked around till he found a young women laying on the floor. Smith walked toward the young women, he got a bottle of perfume in his hand and he tried to wake her up with it, but she didn't. Smith  reached to the girls neck to see if shes breathing , but she wasn't. "I think shes dead"said Smith.He heard a noise behing him he turned around and..........

                         "Oh where might my Daughter be!"cried the queen. Oh maybe shes around the castle making a prank or something"said king jameson, those holding his sword. Bella screamed and said" This all your fault! You monster, you really think your going to get away with things! Never, you killed her! You send guards to kill her! You decided to kill her first then the rest of us".King jameson wasn't looking at her, he didn't notice she was behing him, he took his sword and with out looking, it went into Queen Monica.

                             "Where am i?" said Megan.A little girl came in and said"Hello, i'm lucy, my brother found you in the field! "We thought you were dead! Megan took a deap breath and said"Thank you soo much, I" She stopped and started to cry. " Why are you crying?"said lucy. The door opened and a women with a sunflower dress came in and said"Lucy, give the girl some rest, now go back to chores". Megan looked at the women and said" Oh theres noo need for rest, i need to be going, i must find my__"she paused."Oh Megan!" You dont remmeber me, i'm Mrs Mansoon, your neighbor!" said the women. Megan shook her head."Okay, I will tell you everything" said Megan.

                                                  "Aw my head!Where am i?" said Smith. Smith looked up and there was a man standing infront of thim. The man was tall and large, he had a beard, he looks like a king.Smith stayed silent for a moment and said" Hello I'm Smith and you are? The man looked deep into Smiths blue eyes, he didn't say a word.Smith felt he knew this man, but he didn't know who he is and what does he want?...................