Chapter 9

Three other guards grabbed Max from the other side. They grabbed his mouth and made him smell a toxic that made him faint. Behind the guards was King Jonathan."Send him up"said Jonathan. Jonathan was eighteen years old, his sister Marabeth is his twin, but she was born before him.

                         King Masion knocked on the door. "May I come in?"said the king. Smith was sitting on the bed. "Sure, why not"said Smith. The king came in. "Theres something I need to tell you son"said King Masion.

              Marabeth looked threw the hallway. There were no guards around. She went down the stairs, and she saw a tabel full of food." Man. i'm hungry" whispered Marabeth. She sat on an Aqua colored chair. She used her hands to eat. She ate soo fast, because she was so hungry. Suddenly a man was standing next to the door the whole time, but she didn't notice." Who are you?"she asked. "I am Belion, the Kings server"."So why are you standing next to the door?"she asked. "The king gave orders to me, to watch you"he said. Marabeth finished eating. "I'm ging to the garden"she said."As you wish princess"he said." Am i still called a princess, after i knew the truth!"she said." King Masion considers you like his daughter"said Belion."Considers!"she laughed. She went out of the room into the garden.

                 "The left wing?"said Megan. She went threw the left wing and found a golden door. "This must be it"she said. She opened the door. The sky was pure Aqua, The roads were Blue, Blue, Blue!. Everything was blue."Wow"she said. She felt someone was behind her, she turned around and there was a girl. The girl was whereing blue, and Aqua clothes. She had long blonde hair, and blue eyes."Who are you?"said Megan."I'm Amelia, and i'm going to lead you to were you belong"she said."I'm here to find my brother, Smith Jackson". Amelia pointed to the Blue Castle, and said " Follow me.

                   Well, well, isn't it  Mr Max Ronold" Said Jonathan. The guards threw Max to his nees." Know that i'm the king, I can do anything i want"he said. "I heard stories about you Max, you rescuing people from fires, giveing poor people money from your own salary, its such a shame that you will never do that again, Tomorrow is your last day on earth, oh and yes, the girl who was with you, i will find her, then kill her"said Jonathan. Max gave him a nasty look." Over my dead body, you will never stand the chance to do what you want"yelled Max.Jonathan laughed and said" I already did!"

                                        The door knocked. A man came in and said to the king " She's here". The kings eyes grew wide, so did Smith's." Megan!"yelled Smith