Chapter 7

"Hahaha"said Bella."You my father, not in your dreams"said Bella.Jameson coughs really bad."M y last words to say rig--ht now is, Your mother married Masion then me after 10 months, she got twins, but she didn't want them soo she threw them to the streets" After that she married me and we got three kids" King Masion got mad and almost killed Monica, but he dissapered mysteriously died. " I want you to forgive m-"he stopped and didn't move.Bella just stared at him. She felt that the world was about to end, she believed every word Jameson said, she did not see if he was dead or alive, beacause she would never forgive him and her mother.

                                 Jonathan was siting in the ball room, when a guard came in. "Your highness, two strangers wants you for important news."I will be right with them"said Jonathan. Max and Megan were standing next to the ball room holding hands. "Are you sure about this"said Megan."Dont worry miss Megan"he said then smiled. Prince Jonathan came infront of Max and Megan. Max and Megan bowed and said"Your highness"."Whats the important new?"said Jonathan. "Your highness, In Wendexville, there is a door tree next to the fields, it was covered with gold, my brother always wondered to open it, people said it was haunted, and once someone goes in the door the door dissaperes,my brother went in the door and the door dissapered, i just dont know what to do"said Megan."Are you sure your brother went in it?"said Jonathan." She's postively sure"said Max."Take them away"said Jonathan.The guards grabbed Max and Megan, they tried to stop them, but guards were everywhere."What is the purpose to lock us up!!"yelled Max."I am the ruler, and be quiet"said Jonathan."Oh really, thats your first move, locking inoccent people for telling the truth, shamee!"said Max. They went down the dungon and got locked up.

                      "You my son is in Iceland"said the King."Yes, i knew it, were on earth"said Smith. Smith looked at his father and said" I have a sister also, if you remember"Said Smith."I would never forget Megan, she was my little girl"said the King. " So why did my mom be a cheater like that"said Smith. The king looked at his son then looked down. "Before i married your mom, she was a gypse, she used to be with men alot"said the king. "When she married me, Jameson was in her eyes, and" he stopped.

"And what?"said Smith."Its time to rest boy, I am soo sorry in letting you and your sister to suffer from hunger."how do you know that we were suffering?"said Smith. I have a magic globe that can let me see anything "said Masion.

                          "This is not fair"said Megan. Max looked at her deep in his eyes and said" Dont worry, i bet that creep wont stand a chance to be the king" Princess Marabeth is the one who deserves the throne"said Max."I wish they could find her and my brother"said Megan. She  layed down on Max lap and said" theirs something fishy about that door, and i'm going to find out"

                   Bella went back to her room. She layed down on her bed and stared at space."Why is life so hard!" said Bella. "I just can't take it anymore, i dont want to live any more!"she yelled. She took a knife and stabbed it in her Heart......