Chapter 13

Jonathan coudn't believe his eyes. " Father!'yelled Jonathan." No, not father"said King Masion." I dont understand"he said." My citzens, I am King Masion, your ruler, who have been missing for 15 years, and was declared dead"." The story begins now". After when IMarried Queen Monica I had Two twins, Megan, and Smith. After that, Queen Monica cheated on me and married my brother, Jameson". They had three childern, Marabeth, Jonathan, and Bella". Jameson almost killed my own kids and myself. So I hided them in a poor family soo he can never find them, and I". I hided in another world, the world were I belong too." "I will not give alot of details, because the one who deserves to rule is my son, Smith" said the king, then pointed at Smith.

      " Noooo"yelled Jonathan. " That man is a liar, all of them"he said.  Some one in the crowd screamed and said" Nooo, your the liar!, Two hours ago you killed my son, then my husband, even if they were inoccent!"yelled the women. " Everyone, lets show that Balonie King what he really deserves"said one of them. All the citzens agreed.

                                 Jonathan held a sharpie and Jane stopped him and said" No Jonathan, your were not like this, dont let evil controll you"cried Jane." Hah, it already did" he said then pushes jane to the wall then stabbs her. Then Jonathan throws the Knife to King Masion, but Smith saw the knife comeing soo it  went into him, and he saved his father.

                  "Smith!"screamed Megan. They all go to Smith, who was bleeding terribly.

                             "Smith please dont die, Your my twin brother, Your all that I ever loved " said Megan. Smith gave a small smile and said" Live your life Megan, marry Max , and be the rulers, after all , all that I ever wanted was  a family, and II'm happy to die, while thier around me" he said. " I believe in you Smith, you will survive"cried Amelia." Son, I dont want to lose you again"said Masion."" I just want to tell you that I" he stopped and dropped." Nooooo Smith, wake up" screamed Megan. " You are not going to--diee"screamed Marabeth. Max grabbed Megan, and made her stood up.

"Noo, I'm not leaving without him"she screamed. The guards took Marabeth and Megan who were going crazy.

     KIng Masion was sting next to Smith, covered in his blood," I always loved you" he said, then kissed Smiths forhead, and coveredd him with his cape. The guards took Smith. " Where did that kid Jonathan go?"asked Masion. The Citzens, are running after him"he said. " He deserves it" said Masion. " Sir, theres a woman stabbed, and she's in critical condition:he said. " Make sure she doesn't lose alot of blood"he said. " Sir, the war between this kingdom and yours, is over.