Chapter 10

King Masion, and Smith came down the Aqua stairs.  Th doors open, and a girl with Blonde hair comes in. "Hello Mr Masion, I got you something. She goes outside for a moment then, a girl with light brown hair comes it, Megan. Megan looks at the king, then at her brother. She ran towards her brother, and gave him a hug. "Oh Smith, i thought i lost you, I was wrong about you, forgive me"she said. Smith was almost paralyzed." Sister, i would like you to meet someone" Megan looks at King Masion." Hello sir"she said. Tears of happiness comes down Masions eye's." I finally meet the you Megan" he said. "I'm King Masion"he said. Megan looks around the castle." Its so Blue" she said. "Soo what kind of world are we in, in the future?"she asked."No my dear, were in Iceland"said the King."Smith I have news"she said."Whats wrong"he said. Megan didn't have time to ask more questions. "Its been a chaos the past days, first the king kills Queen Monice, then he mystriously dies, then Princess Bella  commits suiside, secound Prince Jonathan, who is now king, becomes evil, he kills people for no reason, thirdly, he locks me and Max up  because we wanted to tell him, whats been happing, then when he takes over the throne, he gives an order to kill me and Max, I escape, but i don't now if Max is dead or alive"she said sadly. King Masion and Smith looked at each other blindly, then a noise behind Megan. Marabeth and Belion was standing behind her." I-I can't believe it"she screamed. She falls from her nees and starts to cry. "This can't be , this is a nightmare"she screams.Marabeth starts breaking everything infront of her."Your a liar this can't be true"she screams. Belion grabbes her, and takes her to her room."Oh my, thats Princess Marabeth"said Megan. She looks at Masion and Smith."Hehe, I just dont know whats going on"she said. "King Masion"she says. "Megan, theirs something you need to know"Said Smith. Smith tells her everything. Megan felt unconcious, she felt the world was spins around her, like she's about to get in a Black hole.

                        King Jonathan is eating grapes in his room, and Max, who is channed, is infront of him."Man, i love eating fruit, and watching Peasants like you"Said Jonathan." Sick" whispered Max.

                                   Megan finds her self in a room, she opens the door, and she's face to face with Marabeth.