Chapter 12

The guards started to move. Megan and Marabeth started to wear the Aqua war suits." These are pretty"said Marabeth. Megan gave hera smile, I never thought that Princess Marabeth of Octavia would turn out to be my sister"said Megan."  Marabeth." Why dont you call him father?"asked Megan. Marabeth started to cry and said" Because all my life I thought he was my father, but it turns out the truth brings down everything, lets change the subject we must go now".

           Smith and the Royal guardians were standing out the door field when Megan and Marabeth arrived."Where's King Masion?"asked Marabeth. He will come after the battle"said Smith.

                           The Golden door was up the mountain. It was 55ft Long golden door."Its not that huge as I remmeber"said Smith." Thats because we get to make it as huge or smaller as we want"said Belion."How?"asked Marabeth." MAGIC"said Belion. The Huge door opened, as they made their way to Octavia. " This door is in the field!"said Megan." Yes, thats true.

                                The army set on toward the palace gates were there was over 1,000 guards standing." What do you want"said one of them. "To fight"said Belion. The Guards opened the gate and started to attack. Megan, Smith, Marabeth, Amelia, and Belion sneaked inthe castle." Wheres the execution area?"asked Smith. "Over here"said Marabeth. No guards were around.  " THey where you think you going" said a snotty looking man." To make the king surrender"said Belion. " Over my dead body, coward"he said. Belion Stared to fight him. Over here"said Marabeth. The crowd wasn't cheering at all as they executed Sir Jonny Loney. " Next my Citzens, a man who did what ever he can to save his people, a man who puts other needs before his, but soo sad that its his last day to see life"laughed Jonathan. Two guards were carrying Max as they appoacched to the hunter man. " Be hold Mr Max Ronold, The foolish hero" laughed Jonathan. Behind Jonthan was Jane." You dont need to do this"said Jane. "Well, theres no one who can stop me"said Jonathan.

       "You were never like this"said Jane."Well this is now the new me"said Jonathan. " Your highness, you used to be the most caring person in the royal family"she said." Haaaaaah well not any more: he said.  Jonathan stood from his Red Velvet chair and said" Lets all see the exitment. The guards placed Max on the Chopping wood thing.

                                  As the Hunter was about to chop, Megan came infront of the Hunter and said" Stop, your not going to kill him"she demanded." Oh really, no one can stop me" laughed Jonathan. " But I can" said Marabeth as she stood in the middle of the Execution area. The crowd gasped, everyone did. " Marabeth!"said Jonathan. " Yes Marabeth, whos real life parents are  Queen Monica and Jameson, sister of Bella, Megan, and Smith, but you Jonathan, your never going to be consdered my brother." I dont understand, where have you been"yelled Jonathan." I was in the place that showed me the truth, the truth!"said Marabeth. " Hah, what truth"he said. " The truth that we deserve the throne, because me and my sister Megan deserve the throne, after all we are the oldest, and our father is King Masion, the rightful ruler of Octavia"said Smith. " Thats crazy, and King Masion is dead"he said. " No son, I'm still alive: said King Masion as he approached. The crowed gasped again." I can't believe it" said Jonathan. " You have to its the truth" said Marabeth

                              " Behold. i'm King Masion of Octavia, you may now the truth now, I am still alive, and I'm back to give the throne to the ones who really deserves it".