two.

"the worst part of it all was when the asshole wrapped his arm around jins waist. i repeat around jins waist," hoseok groans. his eyes narrowing down as he frowns at the ground. jimin and hoseok sit down at their usual table in the cafeteria but today they are the first two there.

"hoseok there is no way the guy could have known you were jins boyfriend," jimin says as he pulls out his mathematics book. he flips to the page he needs and then grabs his notebook to start doing the problems. "so will you stop being jealous all the time?" jimin asks looking up at him.

"if everyone would just stay away from him the i wouldn't have to be," hoseok says with a completely serious face. jimin merely laughs, going back to doing his work. "enough about me and jin, how are you and your boyfriend?" hoseok asks.

"he's not my boyfriend and you know that," jimin says with a blank look on his face. he bites his lip then looks back down at his work.

"well then way are you?" hoseok asks.

"ever heard of friends with benefits?" jimin asks, sighing as he thinks about his oh so messed up relationship.

"no i don't please explain to me what that is," hoseok says in a sarcastic tone. "but seriously jimin why don't you just tell him how you feel," he adds.

"i don't feel any way towards him," jimin says "concentrating" on his work. he can't concentrate especially not with hoseok around.

"oh bullshit. you drool about him in your sleep. you're more in love with him than i am with jin and that's saying something," hoseok says pushing on jimins head to make him look up at him and not stare down at his stupid homework. "just tell him,"

"i can't," jimin says with a puff, putting down his pencil and slouching back in his seat. "and even if i did it wouldn't change anything,"

"jiminie just tell him, you two have been doing this for almost a year now," hoseok states making jimin feel worse. he closes his textbook and leans his chin on it. jimin shakes his head no, then closes his eyes.

"jungkook lives in a different world. his world doesn't involve feelings. and you know that," jimin says with a deep sigh; he gets up grabbing his text book and journal. "im gonna go to the library to finish my work and peace let the boys know i said hi," hoseok merely nods giving jimin a look of pity. all he wants is for his best friend to be happy. hoseok gives him a smile before jimin turns to leave.

"i'll see you later in class," jimin calls out. he walks out of the cafeteria, and begins to walk towards the library. as he is about to turn the corner, he feels a pair of arms wrap around his waist. he already knows who it is before he even looks over his shoulder.

jungkooks strong chest collides with jimins dainty back, he rests his head on jimins shoulder, making the shorter lad shiver at the feeling of his breath on his neck. "where are you going?" jungkook asks.

"the library," jimin answers simply trying to pull away from jungkooks grasp. jungkook turns jimin around so that they are face to face. and pushes the older against the wall.

"nope, change of plans. i have something way better than whatever you were gonna do in the library," jungkook says getting closer to jimin with each word he says.

"and what might that be?" jimin asks cocking his eyebrow up, reaching up and grabbing jungkooks tie and pulling him closer to his face, their faces only milimeters apart. as much as jimin wants more from jungkook, this was good enough even if this was all he could get.

"well the things involve you, making those sexy, sweet moans and me fūcking you hard and slow," jungkooks lips brushed against jimins as he said those words. jimin could already feel himself get excited just by those words alone. but he really does need to do his homework. just as jimin tries to kiss him jungkook backs away. "no kissing," he reminds jimin and those are the two words that turn him off.

"so homework or this?" jungkook asks, the begins to kiss jimins neck, just below his ear. the spot that makes jimin literal putty in his hands.

"since i'm already almost finished..," jimin moans out, tangling his hands in jungkooks hair, while jungkooks hands slip under jimins school uniform to touch his smooth stomach.

"jimin," jungkook growls wanting me to say it.

"you. i want you," jimin whines out as jungkook begins to suck a love bite on his neck. jimin grips the back of jungkooks neck. pulling him closer. "not here," jimin laughs. "we are not doing it in the school hallway," that's when jungkook pulls back and smiles, he nods in agreement and grabs jimins hand to pull him to the staff bathroom. the only bathroom in the school that locks.

it's heated as soon as jungkook locks the door. he pushes jimin against the wall and begins to unbutton his pants. once he does he pulls them down so the rest under the curve of jimins ass. he turns the shorter lad around so that his chest is pushed against the cold brick wall.

before he can even mutter another word jungkook has his fingers coated in lube and in him, pushing them in and out at a fast pace. just as that happens they hear the five minute bell, telling them that 5th hour is about to start. "hurry jungkook," jimin whines, pushing back against jungkooks long slim fingers.

"you're so needy," jungkook groans out as he slips his fingers out then pulls a condom out of his pocket. he pulls down his pants and underwear then rolls the condom on his hard long length. he pushes jimins shirt up his back so it's not in the way as he slowly pushes his cøck into the moaning boy.

"fūck," jimin moans out, as jungkook bottoms out. "c'mon then," jimin says leading him on. jungkook begins to fūck into him hard and fast. using jimins shirt to pull the boy back against him. jimins moans echo off the bathroom walls and sound like pure heaven.

jimin wraps his hand around his length, pumping in the rythym of jungkooks thrusts. he is so close he just needs a little more. when jungkook angles his hips upwards jimin comes with a loud moan. both of them positive someone knows what's going on in here.

jimin clenches around jungkooks dīck making it feel even tighter than before. he cums after a few more thrusts, deep inside the condom. "you're so good everytime," jungkook breathes out.

"you too," jimin says pushing himself to stand upwards. his bum is sore in the best way possible. he always loves the after feeling just as much as the during. he pulls up his pants, then goes to look in the mirror to fix his uniform up.

"see you later," jungkooks says before he leaves the bathroom. jimin looks at the love bite on his neck and smiles, he has always loved when jungkook would mark him up. it made him feel like maybe even just for a week until the mark was gone he was actually jungkooks boyfriend or something.

he makes himself look presentable then goes to his 5th period. he's late but he doesn't really care. when he sits down next to jin he gets a knowing look as jin sees the love bite.

"is that why you're late?" jin asks pushing his finger against it making jimin whimper at how sensitive it still is. but he nods none the less getting a head shake from his tying.

"what are you doing later?" jin asks whilst writing down the notes.

"going to jungkooks apartment. apparently his step brother is moving in with him and asked if i could help them," jimin explains jotting down the notes also.

"what's his step brothers name?" he asks.

"kim taehyung," jimin says after a moment of thinking.

"well have fun," jin comments.

they don't talk the rest of the class. jimins thoughts mostly filled with jungkook. and how he gets to see him again.

a/n:

so this is chap 2

um sorry it's been a lil over a week lol my bad

hope y'all enjoyed

follow my insta @ antdrawsbadly