four.

"where's tae?" jimin asks as he walks up to jungkook who is sitting on a bench that is in front of the school. jimin sits down next to him, close so that their thighs are pressed against each other. jungkook places his hand on jimins thigh squeezing lightly and smirking as he sees the older lad blush.

"why does it matter?" jungkook asks with distaste in his voice.

"it doesn't i was just wondering. we should show him around," jimin suggests resting his head on jungkooks shoulder and watching as other students make their way to the school.

"no you can do it yourself," jungkook says. he really doesn't want to be around tae especially when jimin is around. that's when he shakes his head and spurts out "nevermind i will definitely be coming with you two," jungkook says. thought of the two of them alone makes his stomach twist in a way he has never really felt before.

"hey jungkook!" someone yells and they both look to see yoongi walking towards them. jungkook pulls away from jimin and stands up walking over to the shorter lad.

"what's up?" jungkook greets, doing a handshake with his best friend.

"come with me to my house. met these two fine pieces of ass yesterday. one is for you," yoongi says with a smirk poking jungkook on his chest. jungkook smiles, licking his lips.

"yeah," jungkook says rubbing his hands together. suga pats him on his shoulder and they turn to walk away. jungkook looks over in jimins direction and their eyes meet just before jimin looks away and is greeted by taehyung. jungkook looks away, clenching his fists and pressing his tongue into the inside of his cheek.

he stops in his tracks and contemplates whether or not he should actually go and leave jimin alone with taehyung. but when he hears yoongi say "come on," he moves and takes one last look and begins to walk again. soon he won't even be concerned about jimin, he'll be immersed with the girl that yoongi "got" for him. 

as jungkook gets into yoongi's car jimin watches them intently as he pretends to listen to what taehyung is talking about. he knows that every time yoongi is around jungkook is with other boys or girls. yoongi is known for being a player and jungkook is his apprentice. 

jimin tries to take his mind off of it so he looks back at tae and smiles. jimin asks to look at taes schedule and sees that they have all the same classes. him and jungkook only have two of the same.

they walk to together to their first class. jimin wrapping his arm around taehyungs arm. he already feels comfortable around taehyung and this is only the second time they have really been around eachother.

"so did you and jungkook talk about anything after i left yesterday?" jimin asks. he really hopes that jungkook gives taehyung a fair chance. jungkook is prone to closing people off before he even really gets to know them as a person.

"not much, i don't think jungkook likes me," taehyung comments with a laugh.

"what why?" jimin questions. taehyung merely shrugs. just before class starts namjoon walks in and jimin hmgives him an apologetic look as taehyung is sitting in his usual seat next to jimin. he gives him an 'it's okay' look and sits next to jackson in the front.

morning classes seem to fly by and by time jimin knows it it is lunch and he is sitting with all of his friends. taehyung fits right in, hitting it off with all of them right off the bat. everything is fine until jimin goes on his phone and sees a video of jungkook making out with some blonde bimbo on instagram. his mood immediately falls.

he knows jungkook sees other people. it's part of their agreement. but jimin still hates the sight of it. everyone he sees it his heart breaks in his chest a little bit. hoseok notices jimins change in mood and looks over his shoulder and sees his phone. he takes jimins phone out of his hand and shuts it off.

"don't torture yourself chim chim," hoseok mumbles. he places his hand on jimins and gives him a sympathetic look. jimin wishes he had a relationship like hoseok and him. they seem so perfect and happy together. jimin doesn't get why jungkook doesn't want to be with him like that.

"i can't help it," jimin huffs.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asks once he notices that jimins mood has faltered.

"nothing," jimin mumbles giving tae a bright smile.

"come to my house after school and we can hang out," hoseok suggest and jimin nods in agreement.

tae rubs jimins back soothingly and the small action makes jimins heart flutter. he doesn't know why he reacts to tae in such a weird way. he just met taehyung but he feels like he has known him for ages.

after lunch jimins mood stays down, even with taehyung near him constantly trying to make him feel better all he can think about is jungkook and that girl. he knows that jungkook probably had sex with her and he hates it. he hates how damn insecure jungkook makes him feel.

it makes him feel like he isn't good enough. like the reason jungkook is always with other people is because jimin isn't enough for him. when school is over jimin walks with hoseok, jin and taehyung home. jins house is the first they stop at since he lives closest to the school. they are there for longer than necessary as jin and hoseok hate leaving each other. it's kind of cute but also too lovey dovey.

when that's over they walk taehyung home, he hugs jimin goodbye and waves at them before he walks inside.

when they get to hoseoks house they immediately go upstairs to hoseoks room. they take off their shoes and coats before they lag in bed together. jimins head laid on his chest as hoseok runs his hand through his hair. him and hoseok have been friends since grade school. lots of people always think they are together but they are just really close to each other.

"are you good?" hoseok questions after several minutes of silence. he cards his fingers gently through the younger lads hair, gently scratching his scalp in a way that makes jimin sleepy.

"im fine,"

"are you really fine or are you just saying that so i don't keep asking?" hoseok questions.

"i mean i don't feel fine but it's fine that i don't feel fine," jimin rambles out.

"jimin it's not okay. you should be happy all the time," hoseok comments.

"i just wish he loved me like i love him,"

"i know chim, i know,"

a/n:

sorry that this chap is all over the place like damn lol

another update will be coming very soon.