sixteen(alt)

"i love you jimin-ssi,"

"i love you more,"

jungkook feels his chest flush with an unknown feeling as he stares at the shorter boy. he smashes there lips together, kissing jimin deeply and trying to hold him as close as he physically can. he cups jimins cheeks after jimin pulls away. he runs his thumb across his bottom lip, biting his own as he sees how pink they are.

"i can't believe this is what i've been missing," jungkook breathes out as he goes in for another kiss. he never wants to stop, jimin has the most plump lips. he can't believe that this is only the fourth time they've kissed. he doesn't even remember how he was able to resist.

"make love to me," jimin says as they break the kiss, his voice cracking with embarrassment. jungkook smiles, admiring the dark red blush, tinting jimins cheeks. jungkook kisses jimins forehead and nods an okay.

jungkook pushes jimin towards the bed, whilst there moving he has jimin take off his clothes, so that he is left only in his boxer briefs. he gently makes them fall on to the bed. both of them slightly bouncing. jungkook kisses down jimins body, flash backs of him taking jimins virginity flash back in his mind.

he doesn't want this moment to be like the other times. he doesn't just want to fūck jimin. he doesn't just want to use the older for his own satisfaction. he wants to make sure that with every move he makes jimin feels love.

he stops when he gets to jimins belly button. he the looks up at jimin resting his chin on jimins stomach. jimin looks at him and smiles. "wow," jimin breathes out as he tangles his fingers in jungkooks hair.

"what?" jungkook asks. as he moves to kiss jimins skin again.

"i just- i love you so much," jimin says his eyes welling up with tears. he then let's his head fall back not wanting jungkook to see him cry.

jungkook moves up so that both his hands are on both sides of jimins head. smiling as jimin tries to hide his face. he then grabs jimins face and makes him look at him. "hey, don't cry. you'll make me cry," jungkook says with a chuckle as he wipes away one of jimins tears.

jimin laughs then whines as he feels jungkooks hard on on his thigh. jungkook then grinds his crotch onto jimins thigh, as he begins to kiss jimins neck. jimin then tries to thrust up, trying to get any type of friction.

"i'll give you anything you want," jungkook mumbles as he lifts himself up to on his knees. he pulls off his shirt and then unbuttons his pants. he slips them off along with his boxers the best he can without having to get off the bed.

jimin moans as he sees jungkooks cøck for the first time in what feels like forever. he almost forgot how big and long he is.

"don't stop f-fūck dont stop," jimin begs, jungkook looks down at jimin face and groans. jimins eyes are squeezed shut, his mouth slack; moans and whimpers falling between his bright pink lips. jimins face is tinted with a faint pink blush.

jungkooks moans loudly as jimin clenches around him. he keeps a steady pace of fast and hard. because jimin really likes it.

"yes, oh god. right there," jimin moans out breathlessly.

"jungko-oh my-fūck," jimin tries to get out, but all he can manage is incoherent sentences. "so close," he whines out, looking up at jungkook. "kiss me,"

jungkook leans down letting jimin wrap his legs around his torso. he keeps his pace as he kisses jimin hungrily. the kiss more so lips just brushing against each other and their teeth occasionally clanking.

"cum baby, cum," jungkook says as he pulls away from the kiss, his thrusts getting more sloppy and rhythmless. it's so obvious he's close.

jimin wraps his arms around jungkook neck, meeting himself up a bit. he squeezes his eyes shut as jungkook doesn't keeps going. he begins to push against jungkook, meeting his thrusts almost perfectly.

"jesus," jimin moans lightly into jungkooks ear. he can't contain the moans and whimpers coming from his mouth. he tries to be quiet so yoongi and the girl won't hear him but it's so hard especially since jungkook keeps hitting his prostate.

"i'm cumming," jimin moans out as he cums in between them. he shouts out jungkooks name then buries his face into his neck and gently bites jungkooks neck. "cum in me," he mumbles holding jungkook close.

"okay," jungkook husks out as he continues to use jimins pliant body to get off. jimin squeezes around him tightly. making jungkook moan and jimin whimper as he continues to push into him. his thrusts slowing down.

he cums after a few more thrusts, riding out his high and continuing to fūck jimin. he collapses on top of the older lad and rests his head on his chest and smiles constantly as jimin plays with his hair.

when jungkook tries to move he hears jimin whine. "no don't, i wanna stay like this," his voice soft and content.

"i love you jimin-ssi," jungkook says looking up at him.

"i love you more," jimin replies smiling at him in content.

a/n:

so this is a bit short sorry lol anyways this is the last alt so i hope y'all liked it :)

lastly check out my fic NUDES if you want:)))))