three.

"jimin come on," jungkook whines as jimin begins to climb out of bed. he reaches for jimins wrist pulling the smaller boy back to him. jimin let's jungkook pull him back into bed so that jimins back is pressed against jungkooks almost fully nude body.

"you're brother is gonna be here soon," jimin mumbles pushing himself closer to jungkook. it's moments like this that make the whole ordeal between him and jungkook worth it. jungkooks step brother was supposed to be there yesterday but apparently he missed his flight and said he wouldn't be there until the next day at 5 pm. and it's currently 4:58 pm.

"he's my step-brother. not my brother," jungkook mumbles into the back of jimins neck. just as he begins to suck a love bite into his neck they hear the door bell ring. jimin jumps at the sudden sound and turns around to face jungkook.

"go answer it," jimin says pushing him away.

"don't wanna," jungkook complains pulling jimin closer again but this time slipping his hand underneath jimin boxers to squeeze his bum.

"hurry," jimin says pushing him away once again. jungkook groans but rolls out of bed and throws on a t shirt and some basketball shorts. jimin follows closely behind him as his clothes are scattered throughout the living room. he definitely doesn't wanna be half naked when he meets jungkooks brother.

he hurries and puts on his pants, just as he is slipping on his shirt he hears jungkook clear his throat. he quickly finishes putting on the shirt and turns around to see jungkook, and taehyung. taehyung stares at him for a moment, jimin staring right back into his dark brown eyes.

"hi i'm taehyung. you can call me tae," he finally says in an ever so deep voice that makes jimin go breathless. to say that taehyung was attractive would be an understatement. he stares at taes hand, his fingers long and strong looking.

jungkook hopes that him and taehyung will get along. he hopes that sooner rather than later he will actually feel like he is his brother and not some stranger that's living with him just because their parents got married.

or not, because jungkook notices tae staring at jimin a little too long and vice versa. with how things look right now all he wants to do is throttle him then throw him out of his apartment. but he refrains himself for their parents sake.

instead he goes by jimins side and pulls him ever so close. pushing jimins hand away from taes as he is about to finally shake the lads hand. he kisses jimin on the side of his head, making jimin visibly blush. that's when tae quirks his eyebrow and seemingly gets the message.

"this is jimin my-," he is cut off by jimin. and the feeling of the shorter boy pushing away from him.

"his friend. nice to meet you," he says now the one holding out his hand for a shake. tae takes it slowly gripping jimins small hands firmly. jungkook glares at his step brother; he already hates him and it hasn't even been five minutes.

jungkook and taehyung could get along, but all jungkook knows is that if taehyung keeps looking at his jimin like that they are never going to get along.

"want some help with you're stuff?" jimin asks with a bright smile on his face.

"uh yeah sure," taehyung spotters out, caught off guard at how gorgeous the shorter boy standing in front of him actually is. jimin takes one of taes bags out of his hand and leads the way to what will soon be his room.

jungkook follows after quickly. he is fuming, he knows he's jealous. but he really can't stand that all he can think about is how he doesn't want to lose jimin to tae. he can already tell that jimin thinks tae is good looking and yeah anybody with eyes can see that. but he will not, and can not let tae get in between what he and jimin have. there is too good of thing that they have. it's the one stable thing in his life and he can't lose it. he can't lose jimin.

he must have a really bitter face as he stares at tae because jimin looks at him with a concerned face. "are you okay kookie?" jimin asks going over to him and running his hand down his arm then to his hand that he holds tightly. his small hand barely able to wrap around jungkooks.

with that action it makes jungkooks stomach drop. jimin shouldn't have to deal with him. he shouldn't have to accept the fact that jungkook doesn't want to be in a relationship. it makes him feel guilty that he's doing that to the older lad. "i'm okay minnie," jungkook replies smiling down at him.

"so are you two like together?" tae asks as he sets his bag on the floor then looks at jimin and jungkooks hands. jungkooks thumb rubbing his hand . jimin pulls his hand away then looks down at the floor with a frown on his face.

"no," jimin mumbles. hearing it hurt jungkook. it hurt more than he ever thought it would. they aren't together and it's his own fault but hearing it from jimin himself hurt more than he thought it ever could.

"so you're single?" tae continues with a hopeful smile on his face. jungkook balls his fists and clenched his jaw, tae is really asking for it.

"how about you just unpack your stuff and we will leave you to it," jungkook says grabbing jimins hand and pulling him out of the room.

once they get back to jungkooks room he let's go of jimins hand. when he looks up at jimin he looks really confused like he is in deep thought. not even a few seconds later there is a knock on the door.

"what time do we leave for school tomorrow?" they hear taes voice ask.

"go away," jungkook shouts.

there is silence then they hear footsteps going down the hall.

"he's coming to our school?" jimin asks with a smile.

"sadly," jungkook replies.

a/n:

so yay! tae is here.

what do y'all think of him and jimin thus far ?

*starting chapter 9 you'll all be able to vote for who you want jimin to end up with. i'll give more details soon*