fourteen.

"jimin hoseok and jin are here!" jimins mom yells from the bottom of the stairs. jimin gets up off his bed and walks to his door sticking his head out and looking down at her.

"they can come up," he says back and walks into his room and sits in his bed. he hears them coming up the stairs and smiles brightly when they walk into the room.

"jiminie!" they both yell at the same time, and rush towards him with their arms held out wide. they both engulf him with their arms and laugh as jimin tries to push them away. jun kisses his cheek and it causes jimin to blush and hoseok to get a teeny bit jealous.

"so anyway," jin and hoseok say at the same time. they giggle then look at each other with loving smiles. they both grab a bean bag from the corner of jimins room and sit down on it in front of him. "why did you call us over?" jin asks resting his head on hoseoks shoulder.

"because i need you both to help me," jimin sighs running a hand down his face as he does so.

"with?" hoseok questions.

"choosing between taehyung and jungkook," jimin says leaning forward and resting his head on his hands.

"i say tae," hoseok says slumping back in his bean bag pulling jin with him. "well i say jungkook," jin murmurs.

"you both aren't being very much help to me right now," jimin whines.

"okay how about this," jin says sitting up and grabbing jimins face to make him look him in the eyes. "choose jungkook because he looks at you like you put the clouds in the sky. pick jungkook because despite how he was a year ago he has changed so much to be with you. choose jungkook because you chose to stay even when he hurt you," jin says with a smile. "both of you saw something in each other. i think you could last," jin says with a content smile.

"well damn jin tell us how you really feel," hoseok murmurs. "okay well i should give a speech too shouldn't i? tae is sweet and funny. he cares about your well being. he never shuts up about you because he loves you. he has never hurt you and i honestly think with all my heart he would kill before he hurt you. choose tae because he is the fresh start you will never get with jungkook," hoseok says sitting back with a smirk on his face. jimin gives him credit, for improvising that little speech.

after a couple of hours of talking to the two of them about who is better jimin still feels like he is at square one. the pros and the cons of both of them seem to equally balance out as if god himself decided to make this the hardest decision he has ever had to make in his life thus far.

"why don't we just flip a coin?" hoseok says, jin looks up from jimins desk where he had been resting his head and looks at hoseok like he is the most brilliant person he has ever seen.

"jimin do you have a coin?" jin asks. jimin nods and grabs a coin off of his desk. jimin flicks the coin in the air and looks at his hand as it lands back down.

"heads," jimin says.

"minnie we have to choose who is which side," hoseok says with a chuckle. jimin laughs too nodding.

"heads for jungkook, tails for tae. also i've heard choose the one you didn't get because that's always the one you desire more," jin adds.

"oh don't listen to him he just wants a second shot at winning. the side it lands on is the one you choose," hoseok says. "so flip the coin,"

"here goes nothing," jimin says watching as the coin flips in the air. he grabs it quickly covering it with his hand then taking a deep breath. then lifting his hand slowly.

"its-"

a/n:

ight so this is hella hella short but i couldn't think of a way to make it longer so sorry lol i was watching supernatural and all a sudden got inspired to write so im going to work on chap 15 rn

btw sorry for any typos it's 8:39 am and i haven't been to sleep in almost 24 hrs 👌