nine.

"where have you been?" hoseok asks once jimin gets into the crowd filled house. hoseok grabs his hand dragging jimin through the people of the party. body parts touching body parts in a not so pleasant way.

"i went and saw jungkook," jimin says honestly making hoseok stop where he stands when they get into the less crowded kitchen. hoseok looks at jimin with a frown on his face.

"i told you to not see him anymore," hoseok says with a sigh Bunning his hand through his hair. he just wants what's best for jimin and right now he thinks that it's tae.

"i tried that. but i heard him say some stuff over the phone and i needed to know if he meant it," jimin says looking down at his feet. "he meant it, but jungkook isn't ready for anything serious. and that's okay. i told him i would wait for him but i don't know if i really can," jimin explains leaning against the kitchen counter. he crosses his arms and slouches.

"you shouldn't have to wait for happiness," hoseok says bringing the smaller boy into a hug. hoseok pulls away and smiles brightly at jimin. grabbing a can of beer of the counter and handing it to jimin. "for tonight forget about jungkook, and even tae. just have fun," hoseok all but yells, gently hitting jimin on the shoulder and walking away to go find jin.

"cheers," jimin mumbles to himself. he drunks the beer in almost one go making a bitter face after the drink is all gone. he's never been on to like alcohol but tonight he loves it. he grabs another and walks around the party looking for tae.

he finally finds him sitting in a corner staring out the window watching the rain with a red solo cup in his hand. he walks over to him, a wide smile on his face as he looks him up and down. tae is in black skinny jeans with holes in them and a button up t shirt with half the buttons unbuttoned showing off most of his chest.

jimin swears he has never seen anyone look this good in his life. when jimin stops and stands in front of him tae finally looks in his direction. tae instantly smiles, grabbing jimins arm and pulling him so that jimin is comfortably sat on his lap. he wraps his arm around jimins waist and grips it tightly.

"i missed you," tae slips out, he is clearly drunk but he smiles at jimin brightly like he is the best thing in the planet. "why are you do wet?" tae asks, jimins bum making his thighs damp.

"was walking in the rain," jimin mumbles leaning closer to tae. their noses brush against each other. tae licking his lips as he looks down at jimin thick pink lips.

"can i kiss you?" taehyung asks, setting down his solo cup on the table adjacent to them. he cups jimins cheek pulling the smaller boy closer to his face.

jimin bites his lip and merely nods. he gasps in surprise as tae kisses him, smashing their lips together. tae grips onto the ends of jimins hair, and rubs lightly making jimin moan. his cheeks flushing darkly as he hears whistles around them, many people watching the two kiss.

tae slips his hand under jimins wet shirt, touching his damp skin. scratching lightly making the older shiver. jimins opens his mouth, his and taes tongues rubbing against each other. making jimin push deeper into the kiss. he pulls away quickly straddling taes hips, wrapping both his arms around tae as the ladder gropes jimins ass.

"this is so hot," someone around them comments. jimin hears the sound of pictures being taken but he's a little tipsy and he could care less. taes lips taste heavenly and that's really all he cares about right now.

"we should go some where more private," tae says pulling away from the kiss their faces a only milimeters apart. jimin just nods, helping as he feels tae pick him up. he laughs and wraps his legs around taes waist. he begins to create a love bite on taes neck, making the younger boy groan as he makes his way to an empty bathroom.

tae sets jimin on the bathroom sink. jimin biting his lip harshly as he begins to unbutton the rest of his shirt. jimin runs his hands over taes bare chest, jimin raises his arms as tae takes off his wet shirt, jimins skin wet, yet still soft under taes large hands.

"i want you," jimin moans as far begins to kiss his neck and down his chest leaving love bites every time he stops. when tae finds jimins sweet spot by his collar bone near the middle of his neck jimin can't help but moan loudly and subconsciously tug at taehyungs hair.

"i want you too," tae says going to unbutton jimins pants, he gets it done successfully with one hand. he let's his hands slip slightly under jimins pants so his hands squeeze just the curve of jimins ass. "but we can't not like this. i want to remember this in the morning," tae mumbles against jimins shoulder. he kisses jimin on the lips thoroughly. wanting to get the sweet cherry taste of jimins lips permanently imprinted on his taste buds.

tae cups both of jimins cheeks, he smiles, and squeezes jimin cheeks before he pecks him on the lips again. "how are you so cute and sexy at the same time?" tae asks a desperate sound in his voice.

they stare at each other for what seems like forever before the get fully dressed again and decide to go to jimins house. tae has a car so they use that to get home. jimin drives since he is the more sober one of the two.

when they get to jimins house they go up to his room. tae takes off his shirt again and lays on jimins bed. his back resting against jimins head rest. jimin smirks to himself and goes to his dresser that is directly across from his bed. meaning that tae can see him as he changes.

he takes off his shirt, looking over his shoulder at tae who is staring at him with lust filled eyes. jimin wiggles out of his jeans grabbing a pair of booty short and a new pair of underwear. jimin drops his damp boxers giving tae a full view of his ass and puts on his new pants and a too big t shirt. he turns around and smirks as he sees tae staring at him.

"like what you saw?" jimin asks crawling on the bed and straddling taes  legs. he wraps his arms around taehyung neck and smirks. tae bites his lip then in one swift motion flips them over.

without another word his kisses jimin and let's his hand slowly travel up jimins bare leg, stopping and gripping his thigh. "you're such a tease," the whispers his warm breath hitting jimins neck, he whimpers as he tae pulls away. and lays down next to the older boy and brings him in to cuddle.

"so are you," jimin whines. making tae chuckle.

"let's go to sleep," tae says closing his eyes and combing his fingers through jimins hair. jimin sighs in agreement and they both quickly fall asleep.

a/n:

this isn't how i planned this chap but this is what happened lol .

anyways VOTING

okay so this fic is gonna be at max 16 chaps. so from chap 9-15 there will be voting !

all you have to do is comment on

JIKOOK

or

TAEMIN

and that's it , it can be any comment just make sure it's on the word you want .

3 votes per person per chap :)

happy voting !!