eleven.

after jungkook confessed to him they stood in his living room for wht seemed like days. they both just felt a need to be close to each other. both of them needing to have their hands all over one another. jimin felt like jungkook was his drug, the one most toxic to his life but makes him feel so complete.

when jungkook left early that morning jimin couldn't fall asleep. thoughts of him and tae flooding his mind along with him and jungkook. both of them stained his mind like red wine on a white carpet. he tossed and turned until his phone rang, he read tae.

it was his first time looking at the clock. it was already 1 pm and he still hasn't slept. he decided he might as well give up, he pressed the green answer button and pressed the phone to his ear. "hello," jimin said as he yawned.

"did you just wake up?" tae asks with a chuckle.

"you could say that," jimin says sitting up in his bed and scooting up so that his back is leaning against his head board.

"well get read ill be there in a half hour," tae says then hangs up. jimin tries to speak but he is cut off by the loud beep coming from his phone signaling that tae hung up.

he sighs and gets out of his bed. taking a quick shower and trying to figure out what he should wear since he doesn't exactly know where him and tae are going. he decided on a simple outfit of light blue skinny jeans and a slightly oversized grey sweater.

he fixes his hair so that it is split to the side. he looks decent enough in his eyes. he puts on a light layer of chapstick and makes his way down stairs to wait for tae.

"where are you going?" jimins mom suddenly asks making him hold his heart and jump a bit as he drops his phone in his lap.

"out with tae," jimin says taking a deep breath.

"i quite like that boy. he seems much nicer that jankoop," his mom says sitting on the couch and grabbing on of her magazines from off the coffee table.

"it's jungkook," jimin says rolling his eyes at what his mother said. he jumps up once he hears a knock on the door. "well he's here. i'll call you before i come home," jimin tells her leaning down and kissing her cheek gently.

"be safe," she calls after him. he yells back an okay after he leaves through the door joining tae on the porch.

"wow. do you even try? you're so pretty jiminie," tae says as he gushes and pinches jimins cheeks. jimins cheeks flush a bright pink as he pushes taes hands away from his face.

"stop!" jimin whines. tae merely smiles at him.

"so what are we doing?" jimin asks as they walk to taes car. tae opens the door for jimin.

"well i have the home alone since jungkook is at our parents house for the night. i figured we could spend the day together, since i had to leave so early yesterday," he says then closes jimins door. he walks around the car and gets in, he starts the car and they drive off.

jimin can't help but stare at the. what is he going to tell him. should he tell him about jungkook. should he tell,him he wants to be with jungkook but also has feeling for him too? how is tae going to react when and if he tells him about jungkook. would they still be friends?

he knows tae knows that him and jungkook had a thing, he just doesn't know if tae is pursuing him because he thinks jungkook isn't anymore or if he just doesn't care. either way jimin knows he has to tell him.

he doesn't want to lose what he has with tae. he likes him more than he thought he ever would. up until he met tae he thought jungkook was the only person he could see himself with. but with tae he wants a relationship just like how he wants with jungkook.