CHAPTER 12: Who is the new threat? 1/2

When Kai noticed that Moosemon and Mastemon were in the city, he immediately became angry when he saw that they could escape from the laboratory because he could have gone with them. When he said that they were in the center of the city, Yamato had an idea and decided to go to the center where the huge cyclone was forming.

The others could not stop it, what happened next was that Hikari and Tailmon followed them in order to stop them.

As they ran, it could be seen how the sky darkened much more, it almost seemed like it was about to get dark from nowhere.

Kai: Hey! -He said confused and somewhat annoyed as he was dragged by Yamato without knowing why he acted like that.

Gabumon: Yamato What's up? -Said worried

Yamato: Where did you see them? -He said, running away and looking around

Kai: Can you relax for a moment and tell me what's wrong with you? -He said something annoying as he tried to let go of Yamato's hand, but he did not.

Yamato: They told you to meet us, I want to know what they know

Kai: I still do not understand you. What are you talking about?

Yamato: Just tell me where you saw them

Kai: They ...

In that, Mastemon and Moosemon jumped in front of them.

Moosemon: Kai, Agumon-He said in a relieved voice

Kai: There they are

Mastemon: You were able to meet them

In that, the cyclone from the clouds began to send a strong amount of wind, almost as a warning to say that a tornado is looming.

Yamato: Now I know that you two have hidden something from Taichi

Kai: To Kai-he said between teeth and looking away

Yamato: A Kai

Mastemon: It's not that we hid it

Kai: High What? Have other things hidden from me? -He said something surprised but more annoyed.- I'm tired of that.

Moosemon: It was necessary

Kai: How to hide who I really am? That if it was necessary to hide

Gabumon: Yamato How did you know that?

Yamato: When Kai said he needed us. It's clear that you do not want us anywhere near

Kai: True

Yamato: But Moosemon and Mastemon told you. You wanted us to protect you not only from that doctor Yamada, who else do you have to worry about? -He said something angry.

In that, from the center of the tornado from among the clouds, the same digimon appeared that he had been chasing them, this time he saw them the moment he left there. He extended one of his arms and prepared to launch a powerful beam, but when he launched and was about to attack them, Angewomon appeared, placed himself in front of the attack and used a power of light to undo the attack.

Kai: What ...?

Yamato: Angewomon? Then Hikari ... - He said looking back