CHAPTER 43: There is no solution left

She was able to catch her digivice and the moment she pointed it at Meicoomon, in the moment, she evolved to Meicrackmon.

He took a huge leap to where the intense knot of roots was and with his claws he was able to destroy a few.

Miyako: Did you manage to evolve?

Takeru: Incredible

Meicrackmon used its claws constantly to destroy the roots before they moved as before and began to attack everyone.

Iori: Meicrackmon will help us with that

Ken: But what about Moonmilleniummon?

Daisuke: Yes. What's happening? Why is Moonmillneiummon fighting at his side? -He said confused.

Mimi: Taichi-san ... Did you really convince him? -I said impressed

Yamato got upset a bit and then ran to where Taichi was.

Sora: Yamato! -Said worried about his reaction and was running after him to stop him and keep him away, he knew it was a bad idea to get away

The others were going to follow them, but in a moment, all the roots reacted and moved at great speed to attack. One of them caught Meicrackmon.

Meiko: Mei-chan!

They were placed in the step of the boys, preventing them from leaving. His fellow digimon tried to destroy them, they barely managed to destroy a few, they kept coming out from under the earth.

A giant came out from between the others and went straight to attack them, but before being touched, Omegamon stood in the middle and protected them from attack. Then, with his sword, I manage to cut all the roots that had left, so I release Meicrackmon, and in order to stop Chaosmon once, they went to help Moonmilleniummon while Mastemon, Moosemon and Darcmon kept fighting with the roots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In the forest, Taichi was running as fast as possible, he was willing to go with his friends, he could not stay behind and decided to face the battle.

In that, the ground shook a little, they were not so much as to make him lose his balance, this time, the shaking was provoked by the battle.

Before leaving the forest, right in front of him appeared a kind of invisible force field that when touched with his body while running, made it fall with a strong impact to the ground.

Taichi: But ... -He said painfully as he tried to see what happened, then noticed some well-known devices on the floor right in front of him-those are ...!

Dr. Anzu: I'm glad you remember them, -he said, appearing behind the bushes.- I made several modifications to affect both humans and digimon. If I had fixed it before, you would still be home

Taichi: Stop the nonsense at once! - Shout angry as he got up from the ground

Dr. Anzu: Maybe what you told me is true, -he said, lowering his eyes a little.