CHAPTER 15: The decision

With the help of Dukemon, they managed to avoid another confrontation with that mysterious digimon whom I call Chaosmon.

I take Yamato, Tsunomon, Kai, Agumon, Hikari, Plotmon, Mastemon and Moosemon to the Digital World before Chaosmon manages to attack them again.

When they saw that they were in the Digital World, they saw how deteriorated and desolate he was, although they knew that they could find it that way, they were quite surprised. After a moment they met with the rest of the Chosen Children, also meeting Gennai, Leomon, Ogremon, Unimon and Centarumon.

The hours passed, and although they were already clear about why the digimon Chaosmon kept finding them, they could not blame Kai for that. They knew that they wanted to find him and that at some point they would take risks by helping him.

Dukemon decided to leave them and wait for Chaosmon to return to the Digital World, so he left to meet with a small group of knights to be prepared.

Everyone decided to spend that night in the same cave, in which they had hidden the others before, Koushiro took his laptop with him and during the night he tried to communicate with the parents of all since their phones did not work. They discussed those communication problems and at the same time about Taichi, and as Kai did not want to hear anything about it, he stayed out of the cave, away from all of them.

Joe: That we do not want to stop the doctor? - He said confused

Hikari: He was mentioning it again and again

Plotmon: It really bothers her that we talk about Taichi, but it was not because she hated him

Tsunomon: He just hates that we want more than saving the Digital World

Sora: But it's not ... well ... - He said with some nervousness and concern

Mimi: I guess it's true, -he said as he looked down sadly

Gennai: They do not have to say that. The reason was simple and is that after closing the door to this world, they had no choice but to concentrate on what they could do

Koushiro: But even if it's true, we no longer worry about what happened to this world

Daisuke: I think we were more concerned about what was going on in Kai-san's mind

All were silent for a moment to feel terrible to think that way and not want to save their friends. Everything became more depressing for them.

Leomon: That guy told you many times that it's not Taichi, right? I think you should try to accept that

Yamato: What? -Said surprised and with a slight tone of annoyance

Leomon: Did not you also mention that little by little you had vague memories of the past?

Ken: You talk about letting him remember

Yamato: He blocks that when he remembers it. But...

FLASHBACK.

Yamato: Talk once! What are you afraid of?! I was blamed for what happened to you ... I could not live thinking that it was my fault, -he said almost with a tearful voice.