CHAPTER 29: A return without being able to see it

Once Nanomon was hit by the debris left over from the bridge, Taichi could no longer stand.

He had to fall back on the water because he could not stand much pain, his legs could not stand anymore. Cayo lying on the water that was starting to turn a strong red color.

Taichi: At least, you gave me the answer with the memories that you did not manage to remember Kai, do not worry, I'll take advantage of them -he said as he closed his eyes little by little

But a strong light that began to illuminate the area, caused him to open his eyes again, even with some pain. I only heard different voices shouting and asking if someone was in this place.

Taichi tried to talk to them, but the pain in his body kept him exhausted, so he could not say another word.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The rumble that was generated with the fight of Wisemon against Chaosmon, caused everything to tremble, the fight caused great landslides in the mountains of the distance and caused the soil also to weaken and deteriorate.

Everyone saw that when Nanomon was holding Kai, the bridge key next to him, they could not get close.

Everyone shouted at what happened, but despite wanting to save it, the ground they were standing on began to tear, and like the bridge, it began to fall.

They ran to get away before they fell through the waterfall as well, at the same time, from the huge confrontation before it got worse.

They were not sure where they ended up arriving. They went deep into the forest and managed to escape before they fell by the enormous destruction. They could hardly identify Wisemon or Chaosmon, all they saw were several lights in the sky that hit each other.

They ended up too tired to run so much, they all had their fellow digimon being carried in their arms.

Meiko: I can not believe what happened-She said very scared

Yamato: Taichi ... - He said as he got up from the ground and watched the huge disaster that was left behind

Takeru: We must go for Taichi-san

Agumon: He must follow well

Koushiro: The road was destroyed, we do not even know where we are-he said frustrated-how ...? Where are we going?

Mimi: Taichi-san ... - He said while pulling out some tears

Hikari: You have to look, it does not matter where you guys are. -He said very impatiently as he ran out

Daisuke: Hikari-chan! Wait! -He said as he ran behind her

Joe: You can not go aimlessly guys!

Mimi: But he's right, Taichi-san can be very hurt

Sora: Yes, we have to start looking for it, no matter where we go, -he said as he followed Hikari and Daisuke

Meicoomon: Mei What's wrong? - He said when he saw that Meiko was not following them

Of course they thought to find Taichi before something happened to him, if they looked for him and they did not find him like the last time, they would lose Taichi again, so they immediately found the way to reach the waterfall without having to worry that Chaosmon saw them and tried to attack them.