FINAL

Just when Wisemon made Taichi, Sora and Yamato remain protected within a force field, he agreed with Dukemon and Dynasmon to execute a self-destruct for the Digital World, but with desperation, Taichi and Yamato refused.

At the moment, just where the fight was taking place, the same thing happened. Just when the roots were about to attack the others again, there appeared a force field equal to that of Taichi, Yamato and Sora, but this only protected them, not the digimon.

Mimi: What ...?

Hikari: What is this?

Koushiro: Is it an energy field?

The roots tried to cross it but they could not. Holydramon and Seraphimon destroyed the roots that attacked them, but he could not touch the force field, the minimum touch that Seraphimon gave him, to get them out of there, he caused them to get hurt and force him to the ground.

Takeru: Serpahymon!

Joe: What's happening?

Darcmon: It's the power of Wisemon

Daisuke: Wisemon?

Mastemon: It seems that he and the knights took an agreement

Dynasmon: That's right, -he said, appearing from the trees with Dukemon and Wisemon.

Ken: It's you

Iori: What are you talking about? What do they do?

Dynasmon: We apologize, when it's over, we'll make sure you meet with your fellow digimon

Mimi: What?

Ken: They want to get us out of Digital World. Do they want us to leave and leave them? - He said something scared

Hikari: No! What happened to my brother ?! He...!

Wisemon: He's already far away, like his other two friends

Dukemon: Everything that necessarily belongs to the Digital World will remain, what will not, will be destroyed, inlcuyendo

Dynasmon: We will not allow that, so it's time for everything to end in the worst way

Joe: Wait a moment, but if the doctor is here then her daughters will still tell us what will be destroyed?

Wisemon: Yes

Takeru: Yes ?! How can you say it without guilt ?!

At that moment, the crystals reappeared from under the earth, just as before, and everything shook.

They looked up at the Chaosmon fight against all their digimon companions and when they looked at Moonmilleniummon, they saw that the crystal around him was tearing and a red light was coming out around him, he had stopped attacking Chaosmon.

Hikari: What's happening to you?

Darcmon: Goes out of control once more

Meiko: It can no longer contain the power asleep in it, it is being destroyed

Then, they saw that around Moonmilleniummon began to appear a row of digital data that seemed to surround it as if they were chains.