6.

Waves crashed against the shore, and seagulls yelled over head to one another

Waves crashed against the shore, and seagulls yelled over head to one another. The two Michigan girls laid on towels in some non matching swim suits, meaning that Ellie's had a blue top and bright yellow bottoms, while Haley wore a purple top with red bottoms. They were a couple of hot messes honestly, but they didn't give two shits. Ellie lifted her head when she heard a few male voices chatting with each other. It was John walking down the steps to the beach with another guy. He had on a cap that was backwards, and his long hair cascaded down his broad shoulders. On his arm was an Indian, and a tribal tattoo. Across his muscular back was an Inca Aztec Falcon Tattoo. Ellie instantly realized who it was just by studying him. It was Anthony Kiedis, the lead singer from John's band. Her heart began to race and her hands shook nervously. She studied him more, and he was just wearing a pair of dark shorts. They were walking towards the water holding a couple surf boards. Anthony tossed his hat down and shook his hair out. Ellie's breath caught in her throat just watching him and staring at his perfect fucking body. She reached over and smacked Haley hard on the stomach.

"Bitch. What the actual fuck?" Haley asked sitting up and looking at her. Ellie pointed her finger unable to speak and Haley looked at her line of sight and her jaw dropped. She lowered her glasses down on her nose and looked over the tops of them. "Anthony fucking Kiedis." She said.

"God I want his fucking children." Ellie said and Haley's head turned to her.

"Girl what the hell!?" She laughed and shoved her. Ellie laughed and fell onto her side onto the hot sand.

"It's true! He's hot and I bet his dick is nice." She smiled and laughed. She watched the two guys attempt to surf with no real waves. A large gust of wind made its way to the beach sending Anthony's hat flying towards them. Ellie got up and ran for it picking it up before a bitch ass seagull could snatch it. John noticed the girl and grinned widely waving at her.

"Hey Ellie!" He yelled and she waved back with a smile. Anthony's head shot over and he looked at mismatched girl who wore her long blonde and brown hair up in a bun and was holding his hat in her hands. Her body was little perfect, small around the waist but a fair ass, some nice tits. She was just overall perfect.

"Hi Ellie." Anthony called repeating John and she froze because the way he said her name was the same way that Tony in the car had said it back in Michigan.

"Wait, Tony... Anthony. Holy fuck. I got a fucking ride from Anthony Kiedis a few days ago." She suddenly thought and swallowed hard. She lifted her hand and clutched his hat tightly giving a shy smile to the other man. "Hi Tony." She greeted loudly from land. Anthony became ecstatic, she realized that it was him that night and she knew who he was.
"You want to go in and talk to her?" John asked with a smile. Anthony quickly nodded and started to paddle himself in. By the time they got to land Haley stood next to her friend and John checked her out. "Hi Haley." John said smiling as they approached.
"Hey John." She spoke to him for the first time and smiled warmly. Ellie looked at her proudly and patted her arm.

"Proud of you." She said jokingly and watched Anthony walk over. He walked close to the girls and noticed the yellowish bruises on her wrist and the burn just above that. She noticed his sight and she crossed her arms and swallowed gently. Anthony felt bad that he was just straight up staring at something that embarrassed her just by the look on her delicate face.

"How you doing sweetie?" He asked hugging her and she immediately returned it. It was a nice comforting bear hug that relaxed her and she didn't want to leave. Anthony smelt comforting and like the beach in Ellie's opinion. Ellie smelt like flowers, mostly like lavender and Anthony loved it. He wanted to hold this girl forever.

"I'm alright." She nodded and smiled looking at him as they pulled away from one another.

"No offense, but you look so much better then the night I first met you." He said smiling gently. She looked feet and her fair skin turned bright red. Haley glanced at her friend knowing exactly what happened that night that caused her look rough.
"Yeah, wasn't having the best night that night." She chuckled and looked at her hand then realized she was still clutching his hat. "Uh here, this is yours." She smiled sweetly. He grabbed it and put it on his head nodding.

"Thanks." He said and they stood there for a second it seemed a little awkward.
"Hey ladies, so we're gonna have a little party with Flea and Chad at my place tonight and if you want to come your certainly invited. Ellie I think Anthony would love it if you come." John said smiling and Anthony's eyes widened looking at his friend.

"Yeah okay." Ellie nodded and Anthony's face grew in a large grin. "Do you want me to bring anything?" She asked both males shook their heads quickly.
"No! Absolutely not!" Anthony said smiling at her. "We'll have enough for you two not to bring anything." He told her and she nodded smiling. They talked for a little while longer before John pulled Anthony away from Ellie.

"You guys can talk later." John laughed and waved to them. They waved back and smiled happily. Haley turned to her friend and frowned softly.

"You don't drink or smoke there tonight. Because if you do you'll relapse and that'll be a shit show and Anthony wouldn't like that." She said and Ellie frowned sadly looking at her feet.

"Okay, if I do literally hit fucking hit me." She said and looked at her. Haley nodded and laughed happily. They both went to the house to get ready. Ellie was both nervous and excited because she was going to be spending a lot of the night with Anthony fucking Kiedis. She thought he was the hot fucking thing on the planet and she was in love.