14.

Watching her sleep was his new favorite thing

Watching her sleep was his new favorite thing. Her breathing was slow, her blonde hair strewn across her face. Anthony gently pushed it back tenderly causing her face to scrunch up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked at him tiredly. "What are you doing?" She giggled looking at him tiredly.

"Watching you. You're always so peaceful." He chuckled leaning down and pressing his lips to hers. She caressed his cheek tenderly and smiled widely. Her hands ran down his arms, gripping onto his broad biceps. "I didn't mean to wake you up." He said caressing her hair slowly.

"Its okay, I was gonna wait for you to come back."

"But you fell asleep." He chuckled.

She was about to speak when there was a knock at the door. Anthony got up after kissing her head gently. When he opened it up Dave and Flea stood next to one another. Ellie sat up watching the guys.

"We're going out, you two wanna come?" Flea grinned.

"Where?" Anthony asked furrowing his brow.

"Just one of the bars down the street." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"What do you think? You wanna go doll?" Dave suddenly spoke up looking back at Ellie. "The other guys are coming too. It'll be a good time." Ellie launched out of bed still dressed in her clothes from the show.

"Come on Kiedis!" She yelled and ran out the door with Flea.

The group went to a club that wasn't far from their hotel. Flea bought everyone a round of drinks. Ellie drank it down fast and stood up smiling big.

"Where you going?" Anthony asked.

"To dance!" She ran out to the floor eagerly. The bass from the music thumped in her chest, and sweaty bodies bumped into hers. Her hips swayed side to side, her arms high up in the air. His arms suddenly snaked around her from behind. A smile came to her lips, then she turned around. Dave's hands were roaming her body, touching her ass and gripping it. She froze and shoved him back. He stumbled into a group of girls, but came back. He grabbed her waist yanking her close.

"Nah come here sweet girl." He growled into her ear. He shoved her back into a secluded area, his hands on either side of her head blocking her in.

"Dave! Fuck off!" She yelled hitting at his chest. Dave pressed himself up against her, his boner pressing against her thigh. His lips were warm again her neck sucking roughly.

"What the hell are you doing!?" She suddenly heard. The weight if the man holding her suddenly off. Her body was shaking and she was fearful to open her eyes.

"Anthony! Get off him!" She heard Flea shouting. She opened her eyes seeing Dave and Anthony rolling around on the floor wrestling. Anthony had Dave pinned down throwing some punches into his face.

"Anthony!" Ellie yelped and grabbed his bicep pulling him back.

"If I ever see you touch her again, you're out!" Anthony yelled pointing at Dave. He walked her outside and held her face in his hands. Tears welled in her blue eyes as he stared at them. "Baby..." He whispered.

"He didn't hurt me Anthony, I promise." Her voice quivered.

"Are you defending him?"

"No! No! He's just drunk and I know him. He wouldn't do that normally. I don't want to fuck up the band."

"I can't believe you're actually fucking defending him Ellie!" He yelled suddenly. She flinched and looked at him. "He touched you! You didn't want it!" He stepped close to her squinted softly.

"You need a guitarist, I don't want something like me to fuck it up."

"You are far more important to me than this fuckin' band. I love you!" Ellie's body froze hearing him say those words.

"You don't... You like the idea of me." She whispered. "You're going somewhere Anthony. You can't let a girl fuck this up for you. I really... I shouldn't have come." Her voice cracked.

"W-What are you talking about!? You can't tell me what I feel! You're not going to fuck this up for me. All I need is for you to say you love me. Please. Tell me you do. This wasn't all for nothing right?" Anthony's voice was breaking just hearing her trash herself.

"I do, but we can't be together. I just caused a fight between you and Dave. I'm going home Anthony." She said putting her hand on his chest. "I hope we meet again. I really do. Right now I need you to focus on this." She slowly pressed a kiss to his cheek. He stood there speechless watching her get a cab and drive away. His heart was leaving, his soul was gone.

"Anthony?" Flea asked as he came out.

"She's gone man... She went home." Anthony's voice gave away all the emotions he was feel. He was broken. Flea's arm wrapped around Anthony comforting him.

"If she is the one you're meant to be with Anthony, you'll meet again." He said pulling him into a hug.

It was like the world around  Anthony was falling apart. The one woman he wanted to spend his life with just walked out of it. He didn't know what he was going to do with out her.