7.

Ellie's head and eyes spun as she opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling

Ellie's head and eyes spun as she opened her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. She looked around confused not recognizing where she was. She was in a bed, but not in her room at her grandmother's house. She sat up and groaned holding her head in pain. An obvious hang over ravaged her head and body. She looked around the room and squinted a bit as the sunlight hurt her eyes. She was in a Butthole Surfers shirt and a pair of old boxers. Her clothes that she wore to the party at John's laid against the large french doors.

Her head turned as she heard a snore and noticed Anthony asleep next to her and her eyes widened covering her mouth. "Oh fuck." She whispered and got up climbing out the bed, trying not wake him up. She ran her fingers through her hair and walked around the room for a second and then opened the doors out to the balcony walking out and closing the door. She sat on the chair and put her head in her hands. She had relapsed last night and the hang over made that obvious. She was disappointed in herself and she knew this habit that was reforming was going to be hard to break.

She removed her hands and looked at the ocean inhaling the scent of it swallowing hard. Her hair blew in the wind and she leaned back in her seat. "What are you doing out here kid?" A voice asked causing her head to snap over to the door frightened. Anthony stood their in a pair of dark green briefs and no shirt. She let out a sigh and looked at her hand as she twisted her ring around her finger.
"Trying to get rid of this hang over. But it's not working." She let out a chuckle and looked at him. He gave a smile and sat down on the ground in front of her.

"Yeah, you were shitfaced." He said smiling meekly. "Haley kept trying to get you to stop but, you wouldn't listen to her. She said that that's you relapsing?" He asked and Ellie's face went red looking at him then down at her feet.

"Uh huh.. I became an alcoholic at 18. And I've been clean 3 years except for last night. But Anthony, we didn't do anything right?" She asked nervously and swallowed hard. Anthony quickly shook his head looking at her.

"No! I just brought you to my best because I thought that would be the safest place for you. I just changed you into some of my stuff if that's okay." He said smiling sweetly at her leaning towards her. "And I'll stay clean if you stay clean. We'll do it together." Ellie leaned forward a bit and then nodded biting her lip giving a soft smile. "Okay, I'll give you my number and if you ever feel like you need to drink or anything stupid you give a call." He told her and poked her nose. She let out a giggle and nodded happily. His hand went down to her chin and slowly pulled her face closer to his pressing his soft lips against hers. She relaxed and all the pain in her head seemed to vanish and was replaced with the shock that she was kissing Anthony Kiedis. When he pulled away she looked at him a huge dumb grin on her face.

"What was that for, Kiedis?" She asked chuckling.

"You're just too cute not to kiss." He said getting up happily. He held his hands out to her with a grin.

"Let's go get some food, I think John is gonna make some pancakes." Ellie grabbed his hands and got up. She looked up at him and was met with another kiss.

"Keep it in your pants, A.K." She laughed and pushed him away. When she touched his chest she could feel how defined his chest was and how muscular he was. Anthony took notice to her observation and jokingly flexed. "Stop it!" She laughed loudly and walked into the room. "Get dressed." She told him walking out of the room and downstairs.

When she walked down Haley saw her and looked at her running over hugging her. "How do you feel?" She asked her worried.

"Like shit, but I'm fine I promise you." Ellie told her and walked into the kitchen to grab some coffee that was brewing. "I'm not gonna do it again, I swear." She told her and shook her head. John sat up from the couch and looked at her.

"You were fucking wild, El." He said looking at her resting his chin on the cushions.

"That's what happens." She told him leaning against the counter sipping her coffee shrugging her shoulders.

"You flirted with me a lot just saying." Anthony laughed as he came down in a pair of dark shorts and no shirt. Ellie's face turned red and she looked at him. "It was cute." He whispered into her ear as he walked by her giving her ass a silent smack. She stood up straighter and her face turned redder. He chuckled and grabbed a cup of black coffee like Ellie had and when to couch sitting next to John happily. Haley looked at Ellie and then at Anthony raising her eyebrows.

"What?" Ellie asked her and Haley shook her head with a smirk on her face.

"Nothing," She told her friend happily.

"What are you ladies up to today?" John asked suddenly. Ellie shrugged her shoulder and pushed herself up onto the counter sitting on it.

"Nothing much, hanging around." She told him and he exchanged looks with Anthony.

"We are going to rehearsals for our concert, are you guys going to that?" He asked. Both the girls nodded quickly and smiled happily. "Then do you want to tag along with us?" He asked grinning. "You guys are fun to hang around with."

"Fuck yeah!" Haley said and Ellie nodded in agreement quickly. Anthony was watching Ellie and broke into a grin when she agreed.

"Awesome! We're gonna leave soon so like. I'd go home and get ready." John laughed. Both girls exchanged looks and Ellie poured out her coffee. She ran upstairs grabbing her clothes and quickly changing into it was a short plaid shirt and a cropped shirt with tights under the skirt and a leather jacket and her boots. She ran downstairs and to the door.

"El wait!" Anthony called her and ran over to her.

"What? I gotta go get ready." She groaned jokingly and looked at him with a heart melting smile on her face.

"Gimme a kiss." Anthony said and she laughed pushing him away.

"Fuck off, Anthony." She told him and ran after Haley who was making her way towards the house without her. Anthony watched her a smile on his face. This was the girl he was suppose to spend his life with. He knew it.