10.

Ellie sat in the green room with Haley alone for what felt like hours. Both sat in silence unsure what to say about what just went down with Noah. Guilt was overwhelming for Haley because she didn't protect her best friend like she had promised, and guilt swallowed Ellie because if she had just not gone for a walk maybe it wouldn't have happened, she wouldn't be sore in places she never thought she would be sore in.
Anthony on stage was full of passion though, most of it anger because of what happened to Ellie. He wanted the show to be over more than ever because he wanted to be right next to her holding her and making sure she was okay. He couldn't help but feel the immense amount of guilt because if he had gone with her, Noah wouldn't have attacked her. When the show ended, Anthony gave a quick thank you and ran off stage leaving his band members behind. Chad looked at Flea and mouthed "Ellie." to which Flea nodded understandably.
Anthony carefully opened the door to the green room and looked in, Ellie was laid out on the couch he had left her on. Her arms had disappeared to the inside of the shirt and her hair created a mask over her face indicating to him that she was trying to sleep. When the door shut Ellie sat up quickly and looked at Anthony with wide terror filled eyes. "El, El.. It's just me it's okay!" Anthony told her walking over quickly and sitting next to her placing his hand on her back.
"Sorry.. Just fresh wounds y'know?" Ellie whispered in a cracked voice and looked at him her eyes welling at the thought. She then looked down to conceal her tears from the man she had a crush on for so long. Anthony's hand pressed gently on her back and looked at her sadly. Ellie looked up at him and he cracked a small meek smile looking into her blue tearful eyes. Anthony's head pressed against Ellie's and stroked her tears away gently.
"I won't let him hurt you. Ever. You're not leaving my side." He whispered to her and shook his head.
"A-Anthony.. Not to ruin a perfect moment, but you stink. Like sweat." Ellie whispered a smile going across her lips gently just feeling ultimately comforted by the man sitting in front of her.
"If I shower will you and Haley come on tour with us? So I know you're safe." Anthony asked cupping the young girl's cheeks in his hand and looking at her seriously.
"I'm down but I'll have to talk to Haley." She whispered and pushed Anthony off the couch. "Go you stink and are fucking sweaty." She told him and leaned her head back against the couch. He grinned at her and watched her winking. "Go!" She yelled throwing a pillow at him and watching him. When he vanished into the hallway another guy made an entrance. It was Flea coming to check on her.
"Hey kiddo!" He said ruffling her hair.
"Hi." She said smiling crookedly and putting her hands in her lap.
"Anthony been through? He seemed super worried about you the whole show." He said and Ellie nodded.
"I made him go take a shower." She told him and he laughed leaning his head back.
"That's the type of girl he needs, to boss him around!" He grinned and turned his head as Haley walked in with John's arm around her neck.
"I was wondering where you went." Ellie spoke up and looked at Haley.
"I had to clear my mind with all the fucking activities that went on today." She explained and John gave her a squeeze into his side. She smiled at him sweetly.
"I have to ask you something later!" Ellie declared to her best friend. Haley nodded and looked at her smiling gently glad to see her in a better mood.
"Anthony really changes your mood huh?" John asked Ellie who's face turned bright red. She looked down at her lap fumbling with her fingers and then her words.
"I-I guess." She blushed and bit her lip looking at John who was eating a cookie that had been on the table moments before. John grinned idiotically and chuckled watching Anthony come out of the bathroom, his hair combed back and didn't have shirt on. He looked amazing and Ellie didn't realizing that she had been staring him down. Anthony grinned and looked at her.
"Take a picture El. It'll last longer." He teases and winked. He walked over and kissed her head sweetly. Her face felt like it was on fire and he noticed with a grin. Ellie looked down and giggled softly.
Later that night Ellie laid in bed staring straight at the ceiling. How could Anthony make her recover from something so fast? Especially something so traumatizing! She was still terrified out of her mind but being around Anthony made it seem as though the world was okayish, she was safe and no one was going to hurt her while he was around. Going on tour with Anthony seemed smart because of the way he made her feel. Maybe going around the world with him would be smart. She'd have her friend with her, and the man she could possibly love. Within a few minutes she made up her mind and reached over for the phone and dialed a number laying there waiting for an answer. "Hello?" Anthony's voice came through the phone.
"I'll go with you." She said and bit her lip staring at the ceiling.