Ch.2-Bathroom Break

"are you high, Jin?" Jungkook asked, eying the older boy like he had lost his mind, "look at her!"

Jin stood up and turned to look at him with a deadly serious expression, "I know", he nods, "and I'm not sure how it's possible, but that's not Mania"

"Mania?" both boys turn to look at me, making my cheeks turn red. I hadn't meant to say it out loud. The name just sounded so strange.

Jin let out a sigh, "it's a street name".

"they look exactly the same!" Jungkook exclaimed, "she's probably just pretending to not be herself so she doesn't end up dead"

Hearing the mention of my death yet again, I snapped back into full-on panic mode. "I'm not Mania! I don't even know who that is! I've never met any of you in my life"

"I still don't believe her" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest with a scowl.

"well I do, so go get Jimin" Jin ordered the younger boy again. "actually," he paused and looked over at me, "never mind, I need to discuss this with RM first"

Jin left the room, instructing Jungkook to stay and watch me. Said boy leaned against the wall staring me down with such a determined hatred that it made my skin crawl. What's this guys problem with me?

I shifted in my seat. I was becoming overly uncomfortable, my bladder choosing this moment to decide it needed to emptied. I bite my lip trying to hold it.

A few minutes passed before the pressure was becoming too much to handle. "um, Jungkook was it?" I spoke hesitantly.

"what?" he bit back.

"I- uh", "I need to go to the b-bathroom" my gaze was cast down towards my lap, too embarrassed to meet his eyes. I let my long brown hair cover my face.

"so? Sounds like a personal problem"

I scoffed and raised my head, "please"

He groaned, letting out a string of mumbles under his breath. He kicked off the wall and strode over to me.

He whipped out the pocket knife and pointed it at my face. That thing was going to haunt my nightmares from now on.

"try anything," he said, "and I don't care who are, I'll end your life myself".

I gulped and nodded.

He then used the knife to cut through the ropes around my ankles. He grabbed my arm too tight, yanking me up into a standing position. I sighed in relief, my aching muscles rejoicing. Just how long was I in that chair?

He pulled me out the door and down a hallway. We passed several more doors, but they were all closed, their contents hidden from my eyes. We went up a flight of stairs. It seems the room I was being held in was in the basement.

When we stepped into the actual house, my jaw dropped. This wasn't a house, it was a mansion. The floors were white marble and I was almost worried about my dirty converse leaving marks behind me. My brain tried to quickly form a map of my surroundings as Jungkook lead me up another flight of stairs and down a maze of halls.

When we stopped at a door he turned to me expectantly.

"what?" I asked.

"hurry up!"

"uh... Jungkook" I bounced on my toes, "how am I supposed to go to the bathroom with my hands tied behind my back?"

He rolled his eyes and cut through the ropes, grabbing my shoulder when I turned "remember my warning".