ch.5-Threats

***RM'S POV- while Lottie was hiding***

The sight when I entered the downstairs living room wasn't exactly what I had expected, although it wasn't surprising either.

All six of my men stood around the room, each with a varying degree of annoyance or hatred etched on their faces. I couldn't blame them.

Lounged across one of our loveseats, was a man whose presence always brought trouble. In his right hand was a handgun and on his face was a smug smirk. Standing like statues behind him were two older men. They looked like bodyguards protecting a young and handsome prince, but the reality was he's a lowlife criminal with no soul.

"Sehun" I glared, adjusting the grip on my own gun, "want to explain what you're doing in my house before I put a bullet in your brain?"

He put his hands up, "there's no need for that, and I'm just here to have a chat with my old friend"

"Then why'd you shoot our patrols instead of just knocking?" Suga shot daggers.

Sehun grinned and lifted his shoulders in a shrug, "I like a dramatic entrance"

Suga scoffed and lifted his own gun, my hand was quick to shoot out and grab his arm stopping him.

My eyes moved back to our intruder when he let out a light chuckle. "You could never kill me, Joonie"

I chewed the inside of my cheek, making sure to appear unaffected by his words. "why don't you say what you came here to say and then get out before you find out how wrong you are about that" my voice sounded like steel, my father would have been proud.

Sehun sat up, crossing his legs. "Like the businessman I am, I just thought I'd come by and make you an offer"

"An offer?" I almost laughed. There's nothing this scum could offer anyone that would be worth taking.

"Yes, you see, business is expanding" he smirked again.

My eyes narrowed. There's only one way his business could expand, and it would happen over my dead body.

"as much fun as this little", he made air quotes with his fingers, "'peace treaty' between you and Suho is, some of our men agree with me that EXO needs more space to reach its full potential"

"Is this a threat?" Jungkook asked.

Sehun turned his gaze to our youngest member, "Jungkook, why don't you be a good boy and go play while the adults talk about important things" he drooped one eyelid in a wink.

Anger flared up inside my chest. Nobody talks to my men like that, especially not Jungkook. He's a really good kid; he just has a bad temper that gets him into messes. From the corner of my eye, I catch Jimin and V dragging him out of the room before he could snap.

"as I was saying", Sehun continued like nothing happened, "instead of raging an all-out war for territory, like the good old days" he tilted his chin towards me, "maybe you could just cooperate and BTS could work under EXO, like a sub unit" he smiled, showing off a row of teeth.

Was he actually serious right now? My men work for EXO, that would never happen. "Suho actually approved of this?"

"Well" he looks up and bites his lip, "I haven't exactly run it by him". Of course he hasn't, Suho isn't dumb enough to try something like this. "But, many of our members believe my brother is too soft to take EXO where it needs to go"

Please tell me he's not saying what I think he's saying. "You're talking about a revolution?" I whispered. Things like this aren't taken lightly in the world of gangs. They usually result in fights that spill out into the civilian world. They tear apart families. They're bloodbaths. And Sehun becoming the leader of EXO would mean no one is safe. He's greedy, has no mercy, and Suho has been the only person who could keep him in check.

The man stood, smoothing out his suit jacket. He walked over to me with that cocky smirk. "Think about my offer, yeah?" he patted my chest and then turned to leave. I watched his two lackeys follow after him obediently.

"He's lost his damn mind" J-Hope muttered.

I pinched the bridge of my nose between my thumb and forefinger.

"There's no way you're actually considering this, are you?" Suga questioned.

"Don't worry about it" I looked up and tried to smile.

"Namjoon" Jin placed a hand on my shoulder and quietly addressed me by my real name. I needed to talk to him about this in private. He would help me sort out the best course of action. He always does.

"Where's Lottie?" Jimin asked, casually strolling back into the room.

Oh shit. I turned back around to face Suga. "We need to tell you something".

[A/N]

I'm sorry it's so short, but I didn't want to switch POV's in the middle of the last chapter so I made it two separate ones.

Speaking of... did you like a little insight into RM's head or would you rather I keep it strictly to Lottie's POV?

LMK your thoughts pretty please:)