Hitched

one year before

IDK POV

Noire was standing in front of a mirror while Vert, Blanc, and Kei were helping her in her dress. It was the best day in her life and she want it to be perfect.

Vert: "I never thought that I will see the day that Noire will get married. To (Y/N) even."

Blanc: "I never thought that Noire will get married first."

Noire glared at the other goddesses and back to the mirror. She looked at the engagement ring (Y/N) gave her and was almost about to cry but managed to hold back the tears. Kei walked towards her.

Kei: "Lady Noire, are you okay?"

Noire: "I'm fine. I'm just so happy."

Meanwhile

Uzume was helping (Y/N) get into her dress/tuxedo. (Y/N) sighed in annoyance.

(Y/N): "I think you are doing it wrong."

Uzume: "Wait, I got this."

IF: "Let me see."

IF stopped Uzume and started to fix (Y/N)'s outfit herself. IF had done a much better job and fixed (Y/N)'s outfit.

(Y/N): "Thanks, best girl."

IF: "Don't thank me for doing something so simple like fixing your outfit."

IF fixed her suit and tie. There was a knock at the door. The door opened to reveal both Ayu and Maaya.

Compa: "Glad you two can make it Ms. Ayu and Ms. Maaya. I hoped that your travels were safe."

Maaya: "It was a little wind here and there but overall it was a pleasant walk."

(Y/N): "Where's Takahiro and Shigeo?"

Ayu: "At the punch bowl talking to each other."

Timeskip (3 hours before wedding)

Everyone including (Y/N) was at the punch bowl, mingling. Takahiro pulled a small flask of alcohol and poured some in his punch but this didn't go unnoticed by Shigeo.

Shigeo: "What are you doing?"

Takahiro: "Whatever do you mean?"

Shigeo: "Don't act like I didn't see you. What did you pour in your cup?"

Takahiro: "Just a little of Leanbox's finest alcoholic beverages that goes great with punch like this."

Shigeo: "Don't tell me that you're getting drunk. We're at a wedding for god sake, Takahiro. You're a councilman!"

Takahiro: "There's nothing wrong with letting loose. If you want, you can try some."

Takahiro poured some of the alcohol in Shigeo's cup of punch. Shigeo sipped his cup and immediately cringed at the bitter taste.

Shigeo: "This tastes bitter. How can you drink this crap?"

Takahiro: "I guess this isn't your type of booze. Too strong for your taste?"

Shigeo was tired of Takahiro's talk and chugged the rest of the punch down. He signaled Takahiro to pour more in his cup. Takahiro smirked and pour the beverage in his cup.

Shigeo: "I can take this."

Takahiro: "Hmm, seems as if you are the one who will be drunk at the wedding."

Timeskip(1 hour before wedding)

IF and Compa were watching Broccoli getting ready for the wedding to start. She was going to wed (Y/N) and Noire.

Compa: "It was nice for (Y/N) to let Broccoli be the marriage officiant for her wedding. But I didn't know that Broccoli does weddings."

IF: "There is a lot of things that we don't know about Broccoli."

Compa: "It would be nice to get married."

IF blushed and looked away.

IF: "W-With w-who?"

Compa: "With the right person of course. I don't know who but there is someone out there. Maybe they are closer than I think. What do you think?"

IF: "I guess that there is someone out there for me also. I just have to find them. Or tell them....

Compa: "Hmm?"

IF: "I-I said that I have to find them."

IF sighed and rubbed the back of her head.

Wedding

Everyone was sitting in their seats and (Y/N) was standing next to Broccoli. She was visibly nervous and IF patted her on her shoulder.

IF: "Relax. It's your wedding."

(Y/N): "Well that's the reason why I'm so tense."

Broccoli: "Don't be nervous, nyu. It'll be all over shortly."

Uzume started to play the piano and Broccoli cleared her throat.

Broccoli: "The bride will now walk down the aisle."

Uni came out from the curtains first and scattered flower petals all over the aisle. After that, Noire emerged from the curtains with Kei alongside her. Everyone gasped at Noire's dress while (Y/N) looked wide eyed. With every step Noire takes, (Y/N)'s heartbeat quickens. Noire stood in front of her and smiled with a blush across her face.

(Y/N): "You're beautiful."

Broccoli: "Ladies and Gentlemen of Gamindustri. We are gathered here today to bring two souls together. Lady Black Heart of Lastation and (Y/N). Does the best girl have the ring, desu?"

IF reached into her pocket to grabbed the ring and handed it to (Y/N). (Y/N) took Noire's hand and slipped the ring on her finger.

Broccoli: "Now that the bride bares the ring, we will start. (Y/N), do you take Noire to be your lovely wedded wife? In sickness and health. And till death do you part, nyu?"

(Y/N): "I do."

Broccoli: "And Noire, do you take (Y/N) to be your lovely wedded wife. In sickness and health? And till death do you part, nyu?"

Noire paused for a moment. The room was silent and everyone was waiting for her answer. (Y/N) was started to look slightly scared.

Noire: "I do."

Broccoli: "And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you two wife and wife. You may kiss the bride, nyu."

The two newlyweds kissed each other and everyone cheered. Confetti was thrown and there were hugs all around. The two walked down the aisle and the others followed. This day marked the new marriage of (Y/N) and Noire.