Reborn

(F/C)=Favorite color

(Y/N) POV

Histoire led Noire and I to Planeptune basilicom's basement. The farther down we got, the more darker it got. But there were candles to light the way. I began to feel uneasy for some reason.

Histoire: "We're here."

The double doors automatically opened to reveal a room with a lot of candles. But a particular spot that caught my attention was a circle of candles surrounding a rug with a blanket on the side. Four people with hoods emerged from the door and stood on their own side of the rug. One of them took their hood off, revealing themself to be Ayu.

Ayu: "Ahh, (Y/N). You made the decision to become immortal, huh?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. So what do I do?"

Ayu: "Please lay down on this rug while we prepare the potion"

Potion?

I walked towards the rug and laid down. One of the other councilmen placed a bowl near my mouth.

Maaya: "Drink this potion and we will begin the ritual."

I drank the potion. It was pretty bitter and felt the need to cough. Maaya covered me with the blanket.

Takahiro: "Close your eyes and let the potion take its effect on you."

Ayu: "Former goddess, we call upon you because we have a someone who seeks of your blessing. For one of your daughters have been wedded. Please bestow the blessing of immortality to this soul."

I opened my eyes but was not greeted to the blanket on top of me. It was a like a forest but the tree leaves were white. Where am I? What is going on?

"(Y/N)?"

I froze where I was at the sound of a familiar voice. I slowly turned around to see her.

(Y/N): "Nepgear?"

Nepgear: "Goodness! Don't tell me that you died too?"

(Y/N): "No...the council is doing some kind of ritual."

Nepgear: "Oh."

(Y/N): "It's really nice to see you again. Even though I won't be here long, it's nice to talk to you again."

Nepgear: "It's nice to see you too. So you're married to Noire?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. I'm so sorry about what she did to you. I know that you were scared and that nobody came to help you and-

Nepgear: "Calm down, (Y/N). You don't have to apologize. I forgive Noire."

(Y/N): "But she killed you. How are you not angry or upset about this?"

Nepgear: "Holding a grudge isn't going to solve anything. I know she is remorseful and I'm glad that she is. If anything, I should be apologizing to you."

(Y/N): "For what?"

Nepgear: "For Neptune. I know that she didn't give you a apology for what she had done to you. So I feel as if I should tell you that."

(Y/N): "But you had nothing to do with it."

Nepgear: "I know but I still have to apologize to you on Neptune's behalf."

Nepgear hugged me and I hugged her back.

Takahiro: "Open your eyes."

My eyes shot opened at Takahiro's words. I was back in the room and everybody's eyes were on me. I looked around and sat up. Ayu kneeled down.