PSA

(Y/N)

It has been three days since I woke up in the cabin. My injuries are healing nicely but the storm outside isn't lightening up. If anything, it has gotten worse. The fog outside has gotten thicker. I haven't left the room either. For some reason, Blanc doesn't want me to leave the room and refuses to let me call Noire to tell her about my condition.

I rummaged around the closet to find a small tv and a remote.  After plugging it in, I turned it on and browser through the channels. After flicking rapidly, I stopped on the news. It was about the weathers in different parts of Gamindustri and game releases. But one headline grabbed my attention.

"Lastation Author, (Y/N) (L/N), goes Missing."

'Missing?'

The tv turned to a live recording of Noire. I turned the volume up a bit and paid close attention.

Black Heart: "People of Gamindustri. A Lastation author has gone missing. It has been 3 days since she was last seen. Her last known location was to the west of Lowee. If you have any information regarding our missing person, please contact the Lastation basilicom. Thank you."

I stood from where I sat and rushed through the door to find Blanc disregarding what she said about leaving the room. When I found her, she was sitting in a chair. I began to explain what I saw.

(Y/N): "Blanc! You have to call Noire!"

Blanc: "Why?"

(Y/N): "Because she thinks I'm missing. You have to call and tell her that I'm fine."

Blanc: "No. I can't."

(Y/N): "Why not? This will solve all the misunderstand-

Blanc: "I said no!"

I stepped back from Blanc in shock. What is up with her?

(Y/N): "Well if you are not going to, then I will."

I turned around and started to walk towards the kitchen. There was a phone and I began to dial the number to the basilicom. I waited.

Kei: "Hello, Lastation Basilicom. This is the oracle speaking."

(Y/N): "Hey K-

*WHACK*

Narrator

Blanc used her hammer and knocked (Y/N) out before she could respond back. (Y/N) dropped the phone, causing it to break.

Blanc: "Don't you understand?! The reason why I don't want to call is because I don't want you to leave! You are mine and no one needs to know where we are. Just the two of us here. Alone."

Timeskip

Blanc stared at (Y/N)'s unconscious form with dead eyes. She clenched the novel that the (h/c) haired girl wrote.

'Come on. Wake up. I hope that I didn't hit you too hard.'

(Y/N)'s eyes twitched and slowly began to open. The first thing in her line of vision was dull eyes and a crooked smile. She was taken back by the sight and tried to move only to hear the sound of chains. She looked down to see that her legs were chained to the bed.

Blanc: "Sleep well?"

(Y/N): "Sleep well?! You knocked me out! What's gotten into you, Blanc? Why won't you let me go?"

A cold silence seeped into the room. Blanc's eyes continued to stare into (Y/N)'s as if she was staring into her soul.

Blanc: "Why you ask?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Wh-

Blanc: "Because I love you. I can't let you leave or else you will be back with...her."

(Y/N): "You mean Noire?"

Again silence. Blanc's cold stare returns. (Y/N) took the silence as a yes.

Blanc: "I deserve you. Not Noire."

And with that, Blanc left the room without another word.

(Y/N)

I watched as Blanc left the room. The sound of locks and latches could be heard from the other side along with faint footsteps. I looked back at the chains around my ankles. They were long enough to allow me to walk around the room. The window was forced shut with nails and wood covered the window from the outside. My only source of light was the fireplace and the light on the ceiling.

(Y/N): "She must've planned this all along. There was no vacation. She did this just to get me out here. I should've listened to Noire's warning."

I sighed at the thought of Noire giving me the 'I told you so' lecture and scolding me about this. Blanc had also took my phone and the only phone that works is broken. This means that my only way to escape is to leave through the door. And there is no doubt that Blanc could ever let her guard down for that long.

*CLICK*

The locks were being unlocked from the other side of the door. Blanc opened the door with a bowl of soup and a hot cup of tea. She placed it on the nightstand and left without a word, locking the door back up. I walked towards the tray to get a better view. I grabbed the mug and began to take sips from it, all the while walking around the room. I run my free hand on the walls, hoping to find a way to escape. My fingers jumps from a spot behind the mirror. I placed the mug down and tried to pry open the crack. A secret door opened and it led to light at the end of the door.

'This might be my way out. But I will wait for night to fall.'

I moved my legs to see the chains around my ankles.

'I forgot about these. I'll find a way to remove them.'

Timeskip

Narrator

Blanc looks at (Y/N)'s sleeping form as she began to grow tired. She got out from her seat and closed the door. The second the door closed, (e/c) eyes shot open and scanned the area. She pulled a hairpin out of her hair and began to pick at the chain. The chain freed itself from (Y/N)'s leg and fell on the bed without a sound. She did the same to the other chain.

(Y/N) got out the bed and made her way to the mirror. She removed the mirror and opened the secret door. Not wanting to waste time, she crawled through the small hole and pushed at the surface in front of her. The front door was right in her face. She had pass Blanc without having to go through the hallway. She reached for the doorknob and turned it.

*SNAP*

*THUMP*

A loud gasp escaped from (Y/N)'s mouth as she fell to the ground, holding her leg that was throbbing in pain. The pain was so unbearable that she didn't notice that it snapped. She looked up to see Blanc with her hammer in her hand. A red dot where her eye is glowed in the dark.

Blanc: "You tried to to escape? After I saved you and nursed you back to health?! How ungrateful you are!"

(Y/N): "B..Blan-

Blanc: "Shut it! I'll make sure that you will never escape!"

Lifting the hammer above her head, Blanc swung down on (Y/N)'s other leg and broke it.

*SNAP*

Another gasp of pain came from (Y/N)'s mouth as she held both of her legs. She lifted the hammer above her head once more, this time aiming at (Y/N)'s head.

Blanc: "I knew I should've blocked off that passageway. I thought you wouldn't find it but I guess you're smarter than I thought."

*WHACK*

*THUMP THUMP*

(Y/N): "..........."