Invitation

(Y/N) POV

Dream

I was sitting at a table outside, sipping tea with Nepgear. I stared at heaven's forests as lights formed into the shape of birds flew from the top of the trees. Leaves fall softly on the soft grass.

Nepgear: "It is nice for you to visit me again. Even though I am taking much of your time on earth."

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it. It's nice seeing you again. Even though Noire will see it as me being completely lazy and getting more hours of sleep. It's worth seeing you again after so long. "

Nepgear chuckled and continued to sip her tea.

(Y/N): "Speaking of heaven, have you seen the former goddess?"

Nepgear: "Former goddess?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Noire told me that she probably remembers a motherly figure when she was younger. I thought you would know or Neptune would've told you."

Nepgear: "Now that you mentioned it, I have heard something in that nature from Histy. But other than that, I don't know much about it."

(Y/N): "I guess the former goddess is someone who doesn't want people to know much about her."

Nepgear: "Either that or she is just a small folktale about the creation of the CPUs."

Noire: "(Y/N)? Wake up! Don't think you can get away with sleeping in late."

(Y/N): "Well I guess I have to go."

Nepgear: "See you later then."

Dream end

I opened my eyes to see Noire with her arms crossed. She looked unimpressed. She doesn't know that I can communicate with Nepgear instead of having a normal dream or nightmare. And that this will be the cause of me sleeping in late.

Noire: "And here I thought Neptune was the laziest person I've ever met. If you're trying to compete with her, please don't. I expect for you to not have anything that relates to her own actions."

I got up from the bed and hugged Noire, completely catching her off guard.

Noire: "W-W-What are you doing?!"

She doesn't wrap her arms around me back. In fact. She did the opposite and tried to push me off her. I sighed and let go of her.

(Y/N): "I just wanted a hug from my wife but I guess I can't even get that."

I put on a sad face and looked away from my tsundere wife. I heard her sighed in annoyance and her arms wrapped around me. I looked to see her face was redder than a tomato. We made eye contact for a split second until she immediately let go of me.

Noire: "T-That was just a one time thing. D-Don't expect for it to happen again."

I smiled and kissed Noire on the head before heading out of the room. I could tell that she was freaking out. I walked down the hallway, passing Uni.

Uni: "Good morning, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Morning Uni."

I walked down to the lobby and opened the small mailbox sitting on the wall. I looked through the envelopes until I was looking at one addressed for me. It had the word congratulations on it with a snowy background. I opened the envelope and read the letter. It says:

"Congratulations, (Y/N). You have won the Lowee Snowy getaway! Where you and your plus 1 will enjoy a vacation away from home in one of our marvelous cabins. Take a dip in our hot tub while taking in the view of the snowy hills. Rest your head in our 5 star rooms and indulge in the finest meals served by our staff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We hope that you have a wonderful time at Lowee Cabins."