Awake

Narrator

Noire shifted violently in her sleep. Her eyes opened up wide and she looked around to find herself back in her bedroom. She immediately looked to (Y/N)’s side of the bed only to see that she wasn’t there. She started to panic and was about to run from her bed until she was stopped by Kei and Uni. They were watching over her, waiting for her to wake up.

Uni: “Noire? You’re okay.”

Noire: “What happened? Where’s (Y/N)? What is going on?”

Kei: “Calm down, Lady Noire. You’re asking too many questions all at once. Now to answer your first question, we found you laying on the sofa with a lot of cuts on your body. We carried you to your room and patched them up. As far as what is going on, we don’t know either. We still thought you and (Y/N) were at your vacation. And (Y/N)’s whereabouts, we don’t know. Do you remember anything?”

Noire: “I remember myself getting weak while flying. My HDD deactivated and both of us was falling. After that, I don’t remember anything. I must’ve blacked out.”

Kei looked at the envelope on the nightstand. She examined it and saw it was from Lowee.

Kei: “We should inform Lowee about (Y/N). Since that was where you last seen her, Lady Blanc will send guards and find her.”

Noire: “Right.”

Little Timeskip

Noire stared at the computer screen as she tried to reach out to Blanc through video chat. She wasted no time contacting her knowing (Y/N) could be in danger. When she managed to reach Blanc, she began to explain what happened.

Blanc: “Noire? Why are you calling me?”

Noire: “I need you to send some guards in the west side of Lowee?”

Blanc: “Why?”

Noire: “(Y/N) and I were heading towards that Lowee vacation and we had crashed into the forests.”

Blanc: “How did you crash?”

Noire: “I-It wasn’t intentional or anything! My HDD clunked out on me. I don’t know how but there was something in the area that was interfering with my HDD.”

Blanc: “Something in the area?”

Noire: “Anyways, can you do it?”

Blanc: “Well did you report it to Lowee? Why don’t you send your guards here?”

Noire: “It seems like a waste to send Lastation soldiers to Lowee if your soldiers can search.”

Blanc: “Well there has to report in order to search.”

Noire: “Blanc!”

Noire sighs in annoyance.

Noire: “Don’t you see that (Y/N) could be in danger? If we keep this up, who knows what will happen to her.”

Blanc: “Fine. I will make the report and send soldiers to the forests.”

Noire: “T-Thank you.”

The call ended and Noire was washed over with relief. But she was still worried about where (Y/N) was.

Meanwhile in Lowee

Blanc grabbed a bag and began to pack simple things like blankets and pillows. She left her room and was planning on leaving Lowee until Mina stopped her.

Mina: “Lady Blanc, where are you going?”

Blanc: “I have some business to attend to outside of Lowee.”

Mina: “How long do you think you will be gone?”

Blanc: “Days. Maybe weeks. But I'll make sure to come back from time to time.”

Mina: “Okay. Good luck.”

Timeskip

(Y/N)

I started to gain consciousness and attempted to open my eyes. I opened them enough to see a room that I didn't remember. I was laying in a bed and to the right of me was a small desk. In front of the bed was a small fireplace and a pile of my clothes. Confused, I looked under the blanket to see that I was wearing only a shirt and some shorts. But they weren't mine.

(Y/N): “Where am I?”

I slowly got up from the bed and walked towards the window. My legs were sending small waves of pain to my body with every step I take. I looked only to see nothing but fogs and snow blowing everywhere. I could barely see trees.

(Y/N): “Great. I'm stranded in some cabin in Lowee and there is a snow storm. What happened?”

I began to think of the events before now. I remember Noire and I heading to a cabin in Lowee for a vacation. Noire was getting weak and we eventually crashed. There was some red stone and I was hit in the head.

(Y/N): “Wait! Noire?!”

I ran towards the pile of clothes in search of my phone. When I found it, I tried to call her but there was no bars. Of course. Might as well walk out of this room and see if anyone else is here. They probably saved me from freezing to death. When I reached for the door, the door was being pulled me with it as someone from the other side. I let go of the door to see Blanc with a bag in her hand.

(Y/N): “Blanc! Thank god you're here.”

Blanc: “(Y/N)? What are you doing out of bed?”

(Y/N): “Huh? What do you-

Blanc: “You shouldn't be out of bed. You're hurt and your injuries won't heal if you strain yourself.”

I begin to remember getting hit in the head. It hurts a little but it isn't much. Other than that, there wasn't anything else wrong.

Blanc: “You should lay down and rest. Besides, the snow storm looks as if it isn't going to pass anytime soon.”

Blanc insisted that I go back to bed and rest. But there was still one question left floating in toy mind.

(Y/N): “Blanc, did you save Noire?”

Blanc: “Noire? She wasn't out there when I found you.”

(Y/N): “You have to go look for her. In this storm, who knows what could happen to her.”

Blanc: “She probably went back to Lastation. But I'll take care of you until the storm passes.”

Blanc tucked me under the blankets and walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I kicked the blankets off of me and stood back up. Glancing out the window, my mind began to wander.

‘Where is Noire? Did she really leave me behind? No. She wouldn't. There's no way. But I guess it's fine because Blanc found me, right?’