Biggest Fan

IDK POV

Lowee

Blanc was typing away on computer, finishing whatever work she had. It was 2:00 a.m in the morning. There was a knock at the door but she didn't respond to it. It was Mina and she was worried about Blanc.

Mina: "Lady Blanc? You should get some rest. It's late."

Blanc: "I'm just finishing up something. It might take a while."

Mina: "You said that last night. I'm worried that you are not getting enough sleep. You know, it isn't healthy to stay up this long."

Blanc sighed and turn the computer off. She got out of her chair and headed towards her bedroom. Mina went to bed as well. Blanc opened her door and collapsed at her bed, staring blankly at the decorated ceiling in her room. She let out another sigh and turned towards the small closet in the farther corner in her room. A small light illuminating behind the door. Blanc allowed no one to open that closet in fear of them being freaked out from what was inside it.

She even had to lock her room because the twins were known to go in places they wasn't supposed to go. She walked towards the closet and opened the door, the smell of candles floating in front of her nose. It was a shrine. To be specific, a shrine of (Y/N). It was the same picture Neptune had in her shrine. Blanc managed to sneak the picture out the frame without the guards noticing. Sitting next to the frame was the bouquet of flowers from the wedding.

Flashback

(Y/N) had her back facing everyone else with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. She closed her eyes and threw the flowers at the crowd. After the fight for the flowers, especially between Vert and Plutia, Blanc has the one who had caught them. For she was going to be the next goddess to get married. She didn't think about it much until later on.

Flashback end

Blanc grabbed the first book (Y/N) wrote and held it against her chest. She traced the pattern on the side of the book with her finger. Blanc closed the door of the closet and plopped back on the bed with the book still against her chest. She hugged the book closer to her chest.

Blanc: "(Y/N). How I love your books. Like no other book in the library. Such a shame that you are married to Noire. She has all that talent you have in her arms. Such a waste."

She continued to trace her fingers onto the hard cover book. She continue to think about (Y/N) and how she was married to Noire and not her.

Blanc: "She would be better off with me instead of her. No, she is better off with me instead of her."

Next day

Blanc walked through the double doors of the correction facility and looked at the guard behind the stand.

Guard: "How may I help you today, Lady WhiteHeart?"

Blanc: "Just came to visit Neptune."

Guard: "Neptune? Oh, Lady PurpleHeart. She's through that door."

Blanc thanked the guard and walked through the door and saw Neptune. Her eyes light up with surprise and waved at Blanc.

'Surprisingly, she is happy even when she is in this place. She is the only one in here. She has to be lonely in here,' Blanc thought.

Neptune: "Well if it isn't Blanc. How you doing Blanny?"

Blanc: "You're in a happy mood."

Neptune: "Yep. They said that I am going to be released in a 2 months for good behavior. But afterwards, I have to wait a couple weeks in order to run Planeptune again."

Blanc: "And how did that happen?"

Neptune: "Histy and Uzume managed to convinced them to lessen my sentence for business reasons and whatnot. I kinda spaced out afterwards."

Blanc: "It must be lonely in here."

Neptune: "Not really. Many people came to visit me. Vert, Histy, Uzume, Broccoli, Noire, and (Y/N)."

Blanc: "(Y-Y/N) came to see you?"

Neptune: "I was just as surprised as you are. But (Y/N) and I are good friends now. We put the past behind us and sworn that we never cross that line ever again. She even said that they'll throw a party for me. I knew she wouldn't hold a grudge towards me for that long. But enough about me. What are you doing here? There must be a reason why you are here."

Blanc: "Oh, right. I was going to ask you something."

Blanc placed her chin on her hand and tried to find the question she was going to ask.

Blanc: "That cabin....the one you held (Y/N) in 2 years ago....how did you decide on hiding her there?"

Neptune looked confused at Blanc's question.

Neptune: "Why do you need to know that?"

Blanc: "Just so we won't have another incident where someone goes missing. Like a head start on where to search just in case."

Neptune: "Well..I just searched for a cabin on this website I found. It turns out that it wasn't bought by anyone. So I chose it."

Blanc: "Interesting."

Neptune: "Hm? Did you say something?"

Blanc: "Nothing. I have to go. The twins are probably giving Mina a hard time."

Neptune: "Ok, Blanny. See you soon."

'Hmm...she picked the farthest one. If I remember correctly, the farthest cabin when looking at a map is almost 10 miles away from Lowee. Not to mention, the area with unbelievably blizzards. Sounds like a opportunity.'