Chapter 1

This is for all my amazing friends, you know who you are. You have all landed jobs as head of cabins and I hope I've made a good choice in where to place you! (If not please don't kill me!) Ok so I indulge in another bit of minecraft mob dress up this book! (Different mob) but get used to it! Thanks to everyone that reads this shit! (Sitation needed!) Lol, little joke for anyone that gets it.

~WhatIfBooks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lewis' P.O.V

---------------------------

I click on the internet icon and wait for it to load. I look around the office as I absent mindedly continue to sip my tea. The hot liquid scalding my throat, causing me to wince. I click on the e-mail icon on my desktop as the internet was taking so long to load. My e-mails load up quickly and I sigh as I sift through the hundreds of fan-emails until I find an interesting one to read. I perk up as I read the e-mail.

Dear Lewis of the Yogscast,

I would like to invite you and your co-workers to Camp Yognau(gh)t, a all seasons camp for yognau(gh)ts of all ages to come and enjoy themselves. I believe that not only would the campers be surprised but maybe it would be a fun experiance for you to enjoy with your fans. Please reply A.S.A.P and I'll e-mail you the details.

Yours truley,

Rachel

(Director of Camp Yognau(gh)t )

I re-read the e-mail several times before typing a reply asking for details. Rachel sent a reply quickly and I jotted down the information, abandoning my computer I walked to the break room where all of the yogs were gathered over some jaffa cakes. I coughed and they turned their heads.

"What's wrong friend?" asked Simon, his eyes filled with concern. I smiled.

"Nothing's wrong friend, I just wondered if you guys wanted to go on holiday." I stated, suddenly the room errupted into conversation. Rythian raised his hand for silence and the chatter died down.

"Where would we be going?" His Swedish accent ringing clearly, I grinned.

"We will be going to America and staying at a camp." Everybody groaned exept Duncan who was used to sleeping in tents. I chuckled.

"We will be staying in cabins, with beds, not a tent." I added and the chatter started again. I laughed as Hannah's face lit up.

"Where is this camp?" She asked, her blonde hair falling into her eyes.

"It's in Canada I believe," I started, Sips let out a wild yell and everybody laughed, I continued.

"In the middle of a wood, near the border and it's called Camp Yognau(gh)t!"

Several mouths hung open as I said the name of the camp. Whispering started, mostly about the fact that there was a camp for yognau(gh)ts. I cleared my throat and the whispering died down.

"So who wants to go?" I queried, clapping my hands together. Many people raised their hands and I jotted down who was going:

.Lewis

.Simon

.Duncan

.Sjin

.Sips

.Parv

.Sparkles*

.Kim

.Hannah

.Martyn

.Rythian

.Zoey

I looked at the list and sighed. Rachel was paying for our tickets so I went back into the office and e-mailed Rachel the list and she sent me the tickets to print off. So I printed the tickets and kept them in my passport, safe for our journey. When I got back to the break room, Duncan looked at me and sucked in a breath.

"When do we leave?" He asked, his scruffy blonde hair getting behind his glasses so he couldn't see. I sighed.

"We leave tomorrow morning at five o'clock in the morning."