Chapter 4

Sjin's P.O.V

--------------------------

The next girl to step up was a dark skinned girl with black hair in a braid intwined with green ribbons, she had sharp features and smiled warmly, like honey. She wore a black t-shirt with white jeggings and black vans. Her outfit was simple yet radiated authority.

"I'm Crystal, head of Sips' cabin. LONG LIVE SIPS CO!" She yelled, Sips was trying so hard not to laugh, even I had to bite my lip. The next two people that stepped forward was a boy and a girl. The boy wore a purple bandana over his mouth and had brown spikey hair. He wore a leather jacket and jeans with heavy boots, whilst the girl had red hair, glasses, a red scarf around her throat and a brown top and jeans with a light grey hoodie on, she also wore red converse. She smiled at the boy and he looked like he might have been smiling at her. You couldn't tell with the mask.

"I'm Zoey, head of Zoey's cabin and this is Ryan, head of Rythian's cabin." She chirped. Rythian and Zoey waved and smiled, they boy and girl waved back. Only two people left, a blonde hair boy stepped forward and smiled. He wore a green t-shirt and black three quater lengths and had bare feet. I raised an eyebrow at him but he  didn't notice.

"I'm Marley and I'm head of Martyn's cabin." he twittered and made way for the final cabin leader. She wore a creeper hoodie with the sleeves missing, she had jet black hair with one pink streak and one green streak running through the fringe that covered her left eye. She had a tear-drop shaped scar under her right eye. Her eyes were vibrant blue and she had a jaw splitting grin, she wore green shorts and pale green braces and black knee high boots, with pink and green laces. She had a set of headphones ,green and pink, around her neck.

"I'm Amber and I am head of Sparkles' cabin, I love playing my guitar!" She finished and the introductions were complete. Duncan broke the sudden silence.

"Don't I have a cabin?" He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out for effect. Lena shuffled awkwardly and sighed.

"Nobody has been in Lalna cabin since it was built, but nobody understands why."

I understood why it was awkward, they couldn't give answers. I smiled at them all and spoke up.

"Cheer up guys, breakfast soon!"

As if on que, more bodies started filing out of the cabins and heading towards a large wooden hall, all pushing each other and filling the air with chatter. Everybody relaxed and picked up thier bags, we dumped them in our cabin that we were given and headed towards the hall. Rachel introduced us and we sat down at a free table, getting ourselves breakfast. Some people talked to us and we talked back, we talked amongst ourselves really. That's when the door creaked open and the quiet sound of footsteps broke the thick air of chatter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun, dun, duuuunnnn! Ok, last chapter for tonight guys, will update in the morning! I need sleep! So yeah..