Part 3 : Bava Bangaram

S: Pabsu pa...I really freaked out when you spoke to me that way.. why did you do that ?

D: Then what ?? You along with that lilliput !! Uff !! If I stand to my full height and breathe she would fly away, you teamed up with her and ragged me so much on the sets irritating me naa kodukku ekkada how would I feel ?? So when I got a chance I grabbed it but I really didn't expect you would take it so seriously. I was worried knowing you would be crying nonstop. I didn't know how to pacify you if I came here you would have kicked me out instantly so I ordered your favourite cake.Once it arrived I sat thinking of a reason fortunately they were airing 'Vikramarkudu' on tv. I remembered our first meeting on the sets so used that as an excuse to come to you.

She pops her eyes wide open.

S: Hey fraud ! So today is not 10 years anniversary?? Then you pressed against me to cut the cake ??

D: Who knows ?? Honestly, I don't remember these dates. Oh yes, I took that chance to touch you and I know you too enjoyed it as much as I did.

Turns his face to wink at her. She smacks his head and the next second strokes it.

S: You are so shameless !

D: Yeah, I have no shame when it comes to you.

S: Pabsu pa...

D: What Sweetu ma?

S: You really took care of your co-stars Esha, Reena and Sajna ?

D: (Chuckles) I spoke so much, nothing went into your head except those 3 names..lol. Girls will be girls.

S: Hey, I am asking seriously. Don't laugh! Tell me.

D: Well, if I say no it would be a lie and I don't want to lie to you in this matter. It is better than me telling you than you hearing it from another source and getting offended which is not healthy for our relationship.Yes I did do all that because they were girls, my friends and colleagues but I have not crossed my limits with them.What do you think of your darling? He sleeps with all girls that come his way?? That is not me. I've had a crush, I've flirted, I've admired their beauty but within limits. I know where to draw the line. I've come across so many attractive women but never once have I felt an urge for that with anyone except...

S: Except ?? Except who ?? Tell me Pabsu pa?? Pls tell me...who did you fancy ???

D: You sure ?? Will you be able to take it ??

S: I.. I will try to but.. pls ... pls don't hide anything from me it is more worst...

D: Hmm ok then...

Tilting his body sideways, he meets her face. His arm resting on her lap and her hands placed on his shoulders. He's cool but her face displays tension.

D: There is this girl, she's tall perfect for my height.. sculpted face..amazing features...voluptuous body... beautiful soul, a complete package. She makes men go crazy at her mere sight. The irony is she has stood infront of me in revealing clothes,why, even in a bikini but I did not see her in a bad way but when she wears those sarees and parades infront of me, I lose my senses and my thoughts get dirty. Just as an excited kid unwraps his present, I imagine unwrapping her. I don't know why, I get such thoughts only when I see her. Am I wrong Sweetu ma?

He keeps that baby face looking at her for an answer. Sweety by now knows he was referring to her all the while.She takes her duppatta and puts it on either sides of her shoulders, tugging the middle to cover her chest.

S: Hmm wrong ah ? You are asking me? I was feeling very bad for hitting you but now I am very pleased to have done that. You deserve more in fact. You dirty fella !!! So each time you see me this is what is running in your mind... chi chi chi...how will I stand infront of you again...