Part 2: Mission Veet

D comes late after an energetic game of volleyball. He enters the room,

D: Puppy ma !! I am back !!

He sees his son playing with his toys on the bed. Little rebel squeals seeing his father.

D: Baby !!

D dives on the bed and hugging his son rolls over lying on his back and baby sits on his chest patting his face. D plays with him. S comes out of the shower.

S: Came back so soon? I thought my son and I had to sleep alone tonight.

D chuckles at her sarcasm.

D: Oh ho...my queen is angry with me. Your amma has become jejamma ra.

S: Not angry just that it I got a little worried. It is night and this is an unfamiliar place only me and baby here shouldn't you have come early ??

D: Oh Sweetu this place is safe you don't have to worry and the game was so interesting you know.

S: Yeah right once you get into that game you forget yourself let alone your family.

She quips slathering lotion on her arms.

D: Hmm ok... sorry.. I'll make amends rightaway I am coming to apply lotion for you.

He places baby on bed and sits up.

S: Just stay there ! Don't come near me. I am tired I need to sleep.

D: You sleep here Sweetu, I'll apply lotion and give you a good massage.

He gives her a naughty wink which she sees through the mirror.

S: Abbo Amarendra enough !! Don't I know you ?? See the result of your massage looking at you.

D blinks both his eyes at baby who kisses him and nuzzles his head on D's chest and rubs his eyes.

D: Oooh someone is sleepy.

S: You go and have shower Pabsu pa I'll put him to sleep.

D: Nope. My son first. I'll put him to sleep and then go shower.

S: Eeeww dirty fella came straight after volleyball without refreshing cuddling his son.

D: No problem my son won't mind. What ra ?

Baby cooes as if agreeing to his father.

S: Uff ! Nanna's chamcha...

After patting baby to sleep and leaving him on his cradle, D takes shower and later snuggles up with his Sweetu.

S: Pabsu pa...

D: (Placing kisses all over her face) Mmm....

S: I have to tell you something..

D: You're ready for second baby ?
I can help you...

He hugs her tightly.

S: Uff...you only have such thoughts! Filthy mind... not that this is regarding your shoot tomorrow...

D: Bah... tell me tomorrow then... I am very tired. Goodnight !

S: No listen... you have to...

D:Zzz.......

S: Fine. See for yourself tomorrow.

***

The next day when D is busy wolfing down his breakfast unaware of S and team Sahoo's plan to trap him.

S: Shraddha, you call him saying you want to talk to him in private.

SK: He won't come. He loves you.