Part 1: Bb2 party

RT - Raveena Tandon
K - Kannika
SK - Shraddha Kapoor

*****
RT and her hubby are the first few to arrive at D's guest house. D is a busy host making sure everyone feel at home and are taken good care of however he is restless and keeps looking at the entrance as his special someone who promised to come early hadn't arrived.

D mv: If I am the host then she too is but I am entertaining the guests and she is not here. Will she come ?? What if she doesn't turn up ? Should I call her ? Come soon sweetu ma...

R: Bava, I love you bava! I missed you so much... you have lost so much weight you know...

D: The whiskey bottle is in that cabinet, 3rd shelf.

R: Hee hee hee thanks bava... you're not joining us ?

D: You start first I'll join you guys in a while.

R: Bava... mmm...mmm I know I know...you are awaiting bro right ??

R tickles D at his hips.

D: Ai chee shameless fellow shut up and go entertain them.

R: Bava, you also come it will be boring without you.. when bro arrives you can come down...what will they think if you are here alone ?

D: Why do you think I invited you ? I am still learning Hindi whereas you are a pro ! Your job is to keep them engaged.

R: Oh bava if SK came I would have done that what is there to talk to RT ra ?? You come no...

D: Oh you are my biggest headache ra...come..

Due to R's compulsion they go up to the terrace where drink party is going on. After 10 mins a car arrives. From above D sees Kannika getting out and runs downstairs.

D: Hi Kannika..

K: Hi darling..

They hug. D looks around.

D: Err.. where ?

K: What where ?

D: Mmm...you came alone ? Where is Sweety ?

K: She didn't come with me. I thought she came earlier.

The excitement on his face disappears.

D mv: What's this ? She said she would come all have arrived except her.. what happened?

S: BOOM !!

D jerks and turns back to see his puppy ma in blue jeans and a black loose top sans any make-up the nose ring is her only accessory. K laughs. D gets back his energy. They hug.

D: Sweety !!! When did you come ???

K: We both came together but she wanted to surprise you so she got out and sneaked in before you came down.

S: You thought I won't come ?

D: Hmm..kind of...ok come on ladies let's go up.

The party continues and all have fun. S goes down to get some more starters for the guests when she get pulled aside. It is none other than her Romeo. He scans her from head to toe.

D: What kind of dress is this ? Couldn't you come in a saree ??

S: (Giggles) You and your craze for sarees...I wanted to be casual da besides it is our house so I don't have to be decked up.

D: Fine but you could have worn a bindi atleast... look at your forehead empty as if I am dead!

S: Shh pabsu !! How many times should I tell you not to talk like that ?? Here look, I am wearing a nose ring instead of bindi. My husband is alive. Ok ?