Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa

Chandra grahanam (Lunar eclipse) and it's effect on Pabsu pa. 🌚

S was dressing up in her room. She was putting on her earrings when D walked in wearing his shorts and oversized tshirt.S saw him through the mirror and averted her eyes keeping a face as if she didn't care. He saw that.

D: Attitude! 😏

He plopped on the bed and began meddling with his phone occasionally glancing at S who behaved as if he didn't exist.

D mv: Green blouse, blue saree, hairstyle, accessories... Bhagamathie is getting ready to go somewhere. Hmm..should I ask her ? No better not as it is she is in a foul mood now if I ask she will switch on her mixer moreover today is grahanam I better keep my mouth shut for my safety. Let her tell if she wants to meanwhile I'll enjoy the view.. what a gulab jamuny figure..I should have been born as a saree how well I would cling on to her...

S mv: He has to come to the room when I dress up only, shameless.I bet he is checking me out... I can't be bothered let him go to hell!

S was in Jejjamma mode because he skipped Bhaagamathie launch and success meet. D tried to pacify her but all went in vain so they stopped talking.D decided to give a AWE pre-release event a miss but S was attending. Since there was no communication between the two, he didn't know she was going to that event.

D mv: Oh no the strings of her blouse are not tied...should I inform her ? No need ra she will think you are desperate better shut your trap... but then if she goes out like this it will be treat for everyone's eyes... I'll tell her....

D: Ahem... your blouse strings need to be tied.

She turned and glared at him.

D: What ? I swear not for that... (pinching his throat)if you don't believe me check yourself. These days no one appreciates when we do good.

S felt her back and realized the same. She needed help but felt odd to call him.

D mv: Go ra.. go... now is the chance... go help her and floor her with your talents.

He went and stood by her side and his hands grasped the strings of her blouse. As he tied the knot,his fingers brushed against her skin which sent tingles down her spine. Her cheeks turned pink and she bent her head bashfully.D caught her reaction and joyfully placed his hands on her shoulders turning her to face him. He hugged her.

"Mandhaara Mandhaara karige thellaarelaa kiranaale nanne cherelaa"

Her phone shrilled and she picked the call. D got irritated.

D: Gggrrr stupid ringtone ! Orrore rajaa is best... mandhara is oowack...

S: Haan tell me, yeah I am coming will be there in 15 mins.

D snapped his eyes open to sees S's helper tying the knot of her blouse while she was talking on the phone with someone. It was a pillow that he hugged.

D mv: Uh.. it was all a dream...sigh... but it was nice! Let her return tonight I will turn this dream into reality hee hee hee...

Shooting him a stern look she walked out of her room while giving instructions to her helper.

S: Serve him the biriyani on time. If he says he will wait for me tell him not to as I will have my dinner out. Keep a glass of milk in the room for him.

And off she went.

D: She didn't even wave a bye to me. Heartless woman...

He felt bored and took the laptop to watch AWE launch event which was a live telecast.When Kaju barfi entered the grounds, D's eyes popped out in the shape of red hearts.